MD

Posted on Feb 17, 2022
Renewed Skin

I have been #renewed or shall I say my skin has just experienced #treetotub #soapberryforbody #relaxinglavender My skin was still hydrated when I got out of the shower. Of course I used the #SheaButterLotion as recommended afterwards for best results 😉. So if you are looking for a body wash with no chemical residue, for sensitive skin, natural ingredients, vegan friendly you have to try this product!

264789db-e375-480a-a758-3a1bcb6d7344
Posted on Feb 2, 2022

This is an excellent body wash! The smell, the consistency, the way it lather with only 2 drops, the packaging and of course clean the ingredients! I love that they even include little seed in it. How cool is it! Good for sensitive skin, not drying at all. Must have! Great for gifting!

c42d07f3-cbf0-475c-8d4f-1214dabe66d0
Posted on Jan 18, 2022

All it took was two pumps of this soap on my body scrubber and it lathered and cleaned my whole body! Very efficient and effective with a beautiful smell, as if I was showering in a field of herbs and botanicals. Smells extremely similar to their ginseng green tea face cream!

d114c4f8-9ec6-494b-8a97-f3ccad791a35
Posted on May 21, 2022

I love this soap! They used real lavender oil and it smells fantastic!! The quality is definitely great! It isn't harsh in the skin. Also, it was well-packed! And arrived earlier than I expected it would. Would also be great as a present for my mom. I'm thinking of buying again!

2e1aac46-044e-41d4-9ba1-851e6e62cf0a
a95f889d-12a3-4b8d-b809-e4fd34676926
Posted on May 18, 2022

Love the scent! Everytime I use this, I want to go to sleep after shower. lol. It leaves you feeling fresh and clean without drying your skin. I do have a sensitive skin and this body wash is gentle enough for me. I also did some research and most of the ingredients in this body wash is naturally-derived. You'll reap the benefits of cleansing and caring for your skin without the harsh chemicals. Totally worth it!

2c3703ab-e173-45dc-936c-a6debd1407d6
734514dc-2795-4495-b1b2-cbc7920ed002
716141f6-9635-40be-bf7c-f242cfbf6cca
Posted on May 1, 2022

I love the mild lavender scent and its moisturizing effect. My skin became smoother and more radiant after rinsing. It does not leave the skin dry. It is not too bubbly but the lather is sufficient. I love to use it in my evening baths. My husband and I would love to try other products too!!!

ae73d518-10dc-41e8-a905-6528bc1f56e2
Posted on Apr 24, 2022

I love this body wash for several reasons! First of, it helps calm my skin and also relives stress with the soothing lavender scent. It’s also perfect to add to your baths on your tub and is super gentle on the skin! Great for daily use! Loving everything about it!!

a621cea5-66d3-4f58-b25d-cd57d5319c72
Posted on Apr 20, 2022

I have tried many products of this brand and, so far, its quality has never disappointed me. The lavender scent is my absolute favorite. Every time I use this soap (almost every day) I feel fresh and clean. My skin is quite dry but thanks to this product it becomes soft and velvety. I also recommend Tree To Tub as a gift idea. In fact, in each pack (that is really awesome) there is a seed that can be planted in your garden (the procedure to follow is well described on the official website).

15fad200-8903-4519-b823-b04d4dcdfce1
ad9ae0f6-bc2f-4ab9-be67-c22c705956e5
763118cf-4669-4d13-967a-f13deadfed52
Posted on Apr 18, 2022

I have a really dry skin and been using all kinds of products to relieve it and some does work ok. When I used this tree to tub soapberry for body in relaxing lavender, it does not just smells good but also makes me feel good. My dry, sensitive skin feels very smooth and it's like it's able to breathe. I love on how gentle it is to my skin and it is not itchy anymore. The packaging is bigger than i expected. And the smell of the lavender is so relaxing. Amazing product and it is now added to my hygiene and skincare fave! ❤️

06593e71-3269-4108-a3cf-3bca1bfb754f
e432c5c9-2eec-4c97-bcbd-cc3de70f5c3b
Posted on Jan 25, 2022

So I got the lotion which I loved and had to also get the soapberry bodywash and let me tell you it has the best lavender smell and just so relaxing. It soothes your whole body, it creates really nice foam. It’s oh balanced and full of antioxidants which is awesome! Leaves me moisturized and smelling so good 😊 I’m so satisfied! Can’t wait to try more

bd47a475-a89d-4c66-ba70-b61ec5e032aa