MD

Posted on Jul 21, 2022
A must-include in your supplements

I'm on my third month using this product. I take 1 capsule a day. My dermatologist told me to take this vitamin to help me with my mild acne. I take this together with probiotics and vitamin A not all at once but spread out in a day. I still have acne from time to time, but this help in healing it faster and lighten my scars. Also my skin feels plump on the acne-free parts. I didn't experience any side effects though. It didn't upset my stomache or caused any headaches. It didn't boost my appetite so no weight gain. Easy to swallow and no weird smell or taste. I will continue to use this product until I achieve my dream skin. Wish me luck! :)

d5b0eb43-2ab6-420c-97be-7e83c1464f2b
d98eec23-39b5-4e85-a41d-26aff99f4fe3
Posted on May 1, 2022

This has been helping me together with Magnesium for my stomach problem which causes me so much pain whenever I overeat or when I eat something that would upset my tummy. So yeah this is really a staple in our home. A quality brand of zinc and size makes it easy to swallow.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

I’ve been taking them for a few years now, always with some fruit. I tolerate them well, even on an empty stomach. I believe this is a very good brand and I don’t mind paying a little more though I try to get it when it is on special! Make sure you monitor your Copper levels if you supplement with zinc long-term as it can deplete your Copper levels.

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

I take Zinc supplement as part of my immune system boost routine. It is a good antioxydant, I do not eat meat (source of Zinc) so it can compensate any deficiency. Since I have been using it I noticed an improvement on my skin (glowing) it is also good for hair. After doing some research I found out that 15mg is the ideal daily dosage. (above that level the body doesn't assimilate and it may give you nausea) There is no taste it is a capsule, its size is small and easy to swallow.

Posted on Nov 9, 2021

Best zinc supplement I ever had the size is really good ingredients are high quality I got it after I read a lot about it good for hair and your immunity system has no taste I take it after I got covid and it is really helped me a lot in all symptoms highly recommended.

Posted on Sep 28, 2021

Quality mineral from a quality brand. This is synthetic derived version of Zinc (you can get plenty as well from Sambucus). Take it daily especially during autumn/winter to keep your immune system strong and to combat cold, flu, etc. If you already have cold or flu it will help you to get healthy quicker, hereby we can say that it has as well anti inflammatory properties. Add Vitamin C and D3 to it to have even a more potent protection. The caps are small and easy to take and there is no upset stomach.

Vasylyna
Posted on Aug 14, 2021

Thorne Zinc Picolinate is one of the best zinc supplements on the market due to the company's high quality standards, purity of ingredients, and form of zinc used. Older research suggests that zinc picolinate may be one of the easiest forms of zinc for your body to digest and absorb. 15mg is a small dose for daily use. Price is expensive for my budget.

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

I read that zinc picolinate was good for acne and so I bought this to help my daughter and I. I only have some acne along my jaw when I’m totally stressed out and sometimes during my period. My teenager has the usual teen acne. It has help control some of our breakouts. We take it alternate days so as not to overdose on zinc or clash with our other supplements. It’s slow but seems to be keeping things under control. Been taking this for 2-3 months now.

fa535e2e-9e95-4390-978c-8bfac9413383
Posted on Jul 16, 2022

I have been struggling with hormonal acne for several years due to stress and PCOS, and this particular formula shows improvement two days after taking it. My acne from the last two months has gone away, I take it every other day to keep the dose low but it will help my skin a lot.