MD

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

This product has helped provide excellent immune support., along with zinc, vitamin D3 and K2, Quercetin and Vitamin We've been exposed to Covid four times and have remained healthy.

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

Like all Thorne products this is another great one. Just makes getting your Dailey vitamin c intake much easier and I have thrown it into my daily vitamin regimen.

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

Capsule is a bit on the large side and might be hard for some to swallow (not a problem for me). Tasteless and odorless. Capsules are consistent in size and color.

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

I started taking the Thorne Vitamin C as soon as it arrived and while it's too early to tell how it will work I trust Thorne products and believe it will be great.

Posted on Nov 23, 2021

Thorne is one of the best quality brands . My skin color has become brighter and I feel less great. It's a little expensive, but worthy !

Posted on Sep 15, 2022

Too bad while i was ordering, vit c with flavonoids was out of stock but even though quality is amazing, ingredients are sublime, top notch product.

Posted on Oct 15, 2021

Glad that thorne upgraded their vit C, but I wish they will bring back the one with bioflavonoids

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

Great product! Fully complies with the described criteria and qualities indicated on the label!

Posted on Aug 2, 2022