MD

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

I like this product really its tasty and healthy thank u i herb for all this good protect rely costumer who ordered weekly from your application i will by again you can add it with water or juice I noticed that i can change my life style on eating suger

4083f113-1f6f-4a91-99b6-e51ea0e630c5
Posted on Nov 20, 2021

I've tried a number of protein bars and powders and never enjoyed any of them. This one, though, is far, far better! I actually look forward to eating one if I need a quick meal. Plus with 20 g of protein, you can feel good about eating it even for breakfast!

I'm pretty picky when it comes to my protein bars and these bars are fantastic. They aren't dry or chalky. They have a little too many carbs for my liking, but I mainly use these for my sweet tooth. The brownie ones are good too. I like this seller because they put the bars in an insulated bag with an ice pack.

Posted on Aug 27, 2021

You know, protein bars have this protein taste, right? Sometimes it’s so strong that you cannot really eat the bar. For this bar, the taste was better than I thought! The textures was close to a chocolate fudge. The taste was not intense sweet but good. For me, it is not the most delicious bar in the world but a good snack if you are really hungry and wanna get some proteins. If you wanna eat chocolate fudge, go for a small piece of real chocolate fudge. (I don’t think you will be satisfied with this bar.) But as for a protein bar, it is really good!

Posted on Sep 29, 2021

Better taste and texture after refrigerated! The size is quite filling and satisfying for me as a wonderful snacks. I also eat it before workout. Will purchase again for its high quality and zero sugar. But hope the packaging can be improved.

31bda6e1-be31-45ab-a1b0-569972cca690
Posted on Feb 4, 2022

The biggest difference between cheap and expensive bars is how artificial the ingredients are. I love that the Think bars use reasonable ingredients whilst keeping the price down, although I wish they would do the standard 12 quantity boxes rather than just 10. I thought the flavour was okay but preferred the crunchy version from Think, which is subtle but makes for a slightly nicer texture.

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

Great snack! Nice amount of protein per calories, big bar,diet friendly i usually eat 1-2 a day, mostly before workouts really like the taste and it goes really good with some coffee or tea The quality of the packaging and everything seems good, its a yes from me! *Have to note that the brownie crunch tastes better to me than the fudge*

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

Have enjoyed these bars for years. Happy to find them at iHerb. Think bars were fresh and in good condition. Package shipped and arrived FAST. Thanks

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

One of my favourite from the brand with 0g sugar and high protein. will definitely repurchase! It tastes good both in room temperature or after refrigerated.

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

the quality is great, with clean ingredients, I like the product so much perfect for my diet, and use it frequently, it was well packaged.