Page 1 - Reviews - The Good Crisp Company, Potato Crisps, Outback BBQ, 5.6 oz (160 g) - iHerb
MD
Posted on Mar 19, 2022

This is our fave snacks. Been waiting to restocks at our fave store here in Phils. Good thing it’s available here in iherb! Happy!

Posted on Dec 3, 2021

the BBQ flavor is very good. the packaging is the best, especially when you want to take the chips on a journey. It has a plastic cap to keep it fresh. Very good amount of thin chips, made with natural ingredients. wished it did not have sugar in it, that is why it has one star off.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

These are definitely comparable to Pringles and they are certainly much better for you in regard to being healthy. We have started keeping these on hand for the snackers in the house and I've noticed they seem to like them better! These are great!

Posted on May 25, 2022

I’m amazed at how good these taste. It’s not too greasy so I don’t feel too guilty for eating them. I will definitely be reordering more!

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

I haven't taste this yet, I tasted the other product from this brand and it was really good. looks like a high quality potato chips snack.

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

Woa this is highly highly tasty. It’s like Pringles but with a quite strong barbecue flavor. It’s quite salty and smoky but I absolutely love it!!!

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

I enjoyed eating this potato chips it is so crunchy. I really like how crispy this is and the flavor is not as salty as the other popular brand. I will buy another flavor of this soon.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

My other brand was out of stock so i tried these . i found them to not be as flavoful as others but very crispy and were still good. I would buy again as sunstitute for others.

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

Probably some of the most delicious chips ive had, way better than Pringles with non of the nasty ingredients! The BBQ seasoning was frickn amazing!! These will 100% be a regular buy for me!

Posted on Jan 13, 2022

OMG testy delicious yummy so good I would love to try all flavors