MD

Posted on Jun 11, 2022
I love the Indian Jaipur Veg!

I love Tasty Bite and I'm so glad that iHerb has their products! The Indian Jaipur Vegetables are so good! The flavor is spicy but not too hot - just perfect! And there are a ton of healthy veggies in the mix, too. Great on rice, quinoa, or with naan! Love this product!

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

I like that it is medium and not mild, because it is usually tastier. I wish iherb will carry the hot ones, for I have never tried this brand's 'hot' varieties. I am sure it would be even tastier. Vegetables is also a good choice.

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

Tasty & makes a super easy meal. I stir fry some cabbage then added whole packet of curry vegetables to heat together. Quick & delicious. Great with rice or naan.

469f924a-9215-4533-b972-4c23c8424692
Posted on Feb 27, 2022

so yummy. great with basmati rice. tastes amazing. easy to use. comfortable package to use in microwave. good quality. quality ingredients. normal size.

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

nice taste and flavor, I eat this with rice and it makes a light lunch

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

Not as spicy as I thought but the cheese flavor is good

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

A quick and effortless meal for lovers of Indian cuisine. Fresh and delicious. Will definitely be ordering this again!

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

easy meal and mix with rice u cna easily eat two meals with one packet

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

"Cashews," the label says. "Where?" I reply. I actually add my own cashews to this delicious curry. It's a real treat!