MD

Posted on May 15, 2022

This is the 4th time I bought this product. I used to have hives every night and the itch really affected my quality of sleep. I tried this product ( 2 capsules per day) about 7 months ago and my hives gradually stopped after I took the pills for 2 months. I am very glad it helps to solve my problem.

Posted on Dec 20, 2021

Been taking milk thistle and dandelion separately to aid in liver detox. Found this 3 in 1 formula in Iherb. It has milk thistle, dandelion and yellow dock to maintain the health and detoxify the liver.

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

This product is of great quality. The size is tolerable and easy to swallow. I see a huge difference on my skin since I started taking it which is evidence that I am getting the detox benefits. I am definitely ordering this supplement again. The combination of Milk Thistle and Yellow Dock came highly recommended by my womb healer.

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

Very good for kidneys and liver, especially in combination with NAC, taken first thing in the morning before meals. This is part of my daily supplement regime without fail.

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

Great quality and ingredients. The price is even cheaper that at the Swanson’s website. Hopefully it’s gonna work. No taste and easy to swallow. Nice supplement. Hear tons of good things about this ingredients

Posted on May 24, 2022

Great stuff, was recommended to take this on the daily and did some research into the benefits, definitely notice a difference now with taking it daily, will buy again in the future.

Posted on May 9, 2022

Bought this for my Mum as her GP said she has a fatty liver.. She says she feels better for taking it and that it helps her detox and empty her bowel more regularly.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

While I'm new to this specific product it has all the main ingredients you want for a healthy liver, and for me no side effects at all. I'm very pleased with the quality of this supplement.

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

good as described . i buy from iherb since 2010. i use it daily.