MD

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

Extemely thick consistency; almost like a syrup. It definitely causes irritation on the skin if you use it by itself (as they've stated) I have it mixed with almond oil to dulute it a bit and I use it on my scalp.

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

I bought this GSE because always was drinking it (with water) for different health problems, was buying it for internal use , but after i bought i seen on package that it is only for external use. but ingredients same as in that one what i use to drink. why? and what concentration?

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

Not sticky, almost senseless, I am applying it with night cream, really good for oily skin

Posted on May 23, 2022

Good quality product. Just 2 ingredient list, perfect 👌 Love this kind of packaging, easy to use.

Posted on May 9, 2022

Works on a variety of bugs & wogs in our house - something I always keep in the medicine cabinet.

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

I added this to some cleaning products so I'm not sure whether it is effective. This is not meant to be ingested.

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

Graet

Posted on Dec 28, 2021

I use it for gut bacteria

Posted on Dec 5, 2021

High in price

Posted on Dec 20, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

A glass dark bottle came all well packed, nothing spilled. The only thing I did not immediately understand when I ordered that this extract is only for external use, inside is impossible, but it will come in handy on the farm. It is imperative to dilute or apply dotted to the pimple. The manufacturer recommends adding to creams and cleansers for body and home. This remedy is a very good antiseptic and has antimicrobial effect. I also prepare the hand sanitizer myself, mix it with water and alcohol and a couple of drops of essential oil and get a gorgeous disinfection. In any case, I am very pleased with the purchase!

afcf0521-6e96-4d71-973e-38f90cf495e5