Page 1 - Reviews - Sunny Isle, Jamaican Black Castor Oil, Extra Dark Hair Food Pomade, 4 oz - iHerb
MD

Posted on May 28, 2022

I love the fact that it is not greasy and feels very light when applied to the scalp. It melts immediately and smells soooo good! I love it and think it really works for growing your hair as I have already seen results. I will continue to buy this product!

Posted on Sep 1, 2021

First I love the aroma and is quite a big box. I got fluffy hair and have to apply something to smooth them before going out, since it said on the box that they can darken my hair, so why not make it 1 stone 2 bird application. Wait to see the result of darker hair.

Posted on Aug 7, 2021

texture is good. just like a normal hair grease, now I can't wait for a month or two to see the effects. I'm using this along with the shampoo and hair mask. good luck to y'all trying to grow your hair :)))

Posted on Jul 25, 2021

Great! Great product. I have not been using it very long yet but so far i like the texture and feel. Great for hubby too.

Posted on Sep 8, 2021

The texture is thick and its hard to apply thoroughly to the hair because its sticky.I tried to rub it in my palm as suggested before working it into my hair,but it didn't work.It gave a sticky greasy look (you can see in the pics) as if i hadn't get a hairwash for days🙈

8a3ad6ba-5ee1-412f-b0fd-81b6150d1689
7c078e62-ca21-4e97-9c99-bdc3dc0a0091
Posted on May 28, 2022

It’s a wax! The scent is amazing you can use it to to firm your hair the size is small. It’s moisturizing the hair. I cant use it frequently because it’s hard to remove it from the hair. And it stick to the scalp, so maybe with the continuous using you will see the affect!

Posted on Dec 22, 2021

I bought it to apply for my hair before I brush it. I found it very good with all the beneficial ingredients and mixture of natural oils. The size is big and it can last longer.

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

Works perfectly. My wife loves it and already witnessing the results.

8b6bdfa7-29c0-4fb5-83c5-7c7014818508
Posted on Apr 25, 2022

This product is overall okay quality, has a really nice smell/scent. Ingredients are really good for the hair however leaves hair super greasy looking and feeling and is quite heavy.

Posted on May 14, 2022

Great product,great quality after using my very shining I’m love this product