MD
4.5

4.5
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Jan 12, 2023

good skin toner, and i spray it more often during this dry and cold weather, smell is good (rosy) and ok on sensitive skin, if price is lower, much better. sprayer was not operating well and i need to transfer to other bottle. by the way, it is okay to spray and overlay on the top of make up!

Posted on Jan 16, 2023

This toner is absolutely amazing! The ingredients, the scent, the packaging, the price - everything is great about it! I hope to see it in stock soon.

Posted on Dec 26, 2022

The scent is light! I love it and have been using it dailu for many years! The benefit is, It helps hydrate my face right after showering or cleansing my face. I always feel refreshed after a long day!

Posted on Dec 10, 2022

I love this product. Actually I use it mostly after I shave and it has a great effect on hydrating the skin and cooling it after the shaving. Works well for me.

Posted on Nov 10, 2022

Great item. The quality, price and value are excellent. Package arrived in good condition. It' easy to use. Bottle size is not so big, but satisfacting.

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

lovely smell and very nourishing. good price too! i have recommend my niece and my mother to use it too. a good product for women of any age!

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

I can highly recommend this product. It's smells so good! You can use it before or after your makeup. My skin feels so moisturized after using this product .

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

I use this when my skin feels dried, I put this on my desk so that I can apply all over my face whenever I wish. The size and potion is great, and the quality of this is amazing!! Good scents very refreshing while I’m working!!

Posted on Nov 21, 2022

This is the first toner I have bought (male, late 20s). Seems to keep my dry combination skin moisturized. Will repurchase.

8b021b4a-8c9d-48d9-b6b8-d91215aff85b
Posted on Jan 21, 2023

The best toner, gentle on the skin, I apply it with my moisturiser, pleasant non dominating scent.