MD

Based on 1,134 Ratings
Posted on Sep 23, 2022
1,568
Excellent !

Amazing quality. The product is super. I recommend to buy. I love this site, it's easy to shop. Big choice. New products appear frequently.

Posted on Oct 24, 2022

Another great tea by Stash Teas. The taste of the pomegranate is clear, but it’s not as tarte as most fruit or berry teas, and I appreciate the variety. There’s also a clear matcha flavor that helps grounds the tea. Definitely a good one for when I want a milder fruity tea.

Posted on Oct 7, 2022

High quality tea with healthy ingredients that taste great. It's one of my favorite winter teas. I have repurchased this product for many years and am very satisfied. It warms up your body on a cold day and gives you a boost of energy. Thank you for all the tea to get through the winter!

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

The taste is great! I like to use it before I got to sleep. I like how the ingredients are natural. And the blend is tasty. The packaging looks nice and I appreciate the individually packaged tea bags. The tea bags are a good standard size. This is definitely a yea I would recommend.

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

What a perfect balance of Green Tea and the fruity flavors of Chamomile, Orange Peel, Pomegranate, Raspberry, and a touch of Matcha. This complex formula matches a deep and attractive color that enhances its aroma and your experience. Perfect as a hot and cold beverage. Stash has obtained a B certification company for addressing its concerns with social and environmental problems.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

This was my first time buying this particular brand and will probably not buy it again. The flavor seems weak compared to other brands. It is caffeine free. But you may need to use two bags to get good flavor. I'm also not sure if I liked this particular blend.

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

A must have in your kitchen! Its soo delicious, and such a nice way to get up in the morning. Great taste, great quality and great ingredients.

Posted on Nov 12, 2022

Good ingredients with quality. 💕 It tastes great. 🤍 I use it on morning frequently. Tea benefit with caffeine served hot water blend together. It smells awesome! 🌸 The package was good! Size is small relative to the price! Plz put like! 🌿🌸💕

Posted on Oct 29, 2022

I sent this to my sister-in-law to have on hand as she endures chemo therapy. She enjoyed this flavor, and I'll send her more in the next shipment.