MD

Posted on Aug 4, 2022
Excellent product

I was surprised at how gentle this was on my nails. I didn’t know how much better this would be than the cheap emery boards that I’ve been using for years. Only issue is obviously glass is fragile and it’s not really a product to throw in your bag. But ultimately happy with this purchase

Posted on May 22, 2022

This file is the best one I've found in I herb, after searching one to use in another place. My regular one is also a glass file, from unknown company from Prague, but this one does a really great job, the quality is good and the benefit of using a glass file is that the finger tip is not remains with sharp edges, aka, the "grit" is higher so this is fine filing, although it does remove material similar to the more abrasive ones, The bottom line is that if you are here in Iherb and need a nail file in your life, this is the best option

Pretty glass nail filer: mine has a ladybug on the handle! It files my nails well without being to harsh as some metal sow are… it comes in a plastic pocket where I store it away. Happy with my purchase. Please leave a thumbs up if my review helps. Thank you!

Posted on Dec 9, 2021

I have always wanted to try a glass file. I purchased this one on sale and am very glad I did. It works great and is pretty too! Not sure how long it will last and be effective for filing but at the price I paid, if it lasts a year I will be happy. I actually bought another to give to my sister for Christmas!

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

This is a good-quality product - it's two-sided, and hasn't lose abrasion in a matter of weeks like some from other brands. I broke this the other day, though, just wiping it on my pants (kind of forcefully, I guess?). I was able to file down the rough edge of the larger piece, and it's still usable, but I might just buy another one!

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

I have long natural nails and and prefer glass files because I find they cause less damage than emory boards. They're easy to clean with soap and water, can be sanitized with alcohol if shared and can be used for years before needing to be replaced.

Posted on May 5, 2022

The file I got is decorated with a ladybug. Got this to avoid using disposable files. Update: The handle has a decal design on only one side and this file has two types of grit. The side with the painted design has a coarser grit for filing down the nail. The plain side which is smoother and can be used for finishing the edges of the nail. Filing in one direction and holding the file at the correct angle are key to getting the best result. This file worked well and left the edges of my nails smooth and I am pleased with my purchase.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

I like this one. This is the second one i have, I have one in office and one at home and i find it very convenient to use it whenever i want.

Posted on Dec 14, 2021

i love this glass file. the texture is better than other brands available in open market, worth buying and keep it in your vanity pouch.

Posted on Jul 12, 2021

My nails look so much better after switching to this glass file. It is gentle and easy to use, and does not file as much off your nail at a time as a regular sandpaper style emery board would. It's pretty also, mine has a lovely design of swallows/birds on it and I like that it comes in a plastic sleeve.