MD
4.5

4.5
Posted on Jul 22, 2022

To my surprise unlike many conventional therapies for cough, this one actually works! My kids are happy with the smell and taste and the ingredients are herbal so you can use it without worrying about the side effects. I wish they had a bigger size bottle but the size is ok and can last for several doses enough for a course to see improvement.

Posted on Oct 28, 2022

I've used Source Naturals products for years. I needed more of this product but the "adult" formula was not available. I compared the list of ingredients between the two and find they are almost identical. I ordered the "kids" version so I would have it on hand when needed. I'm confident that this will work as well as the "adult" version.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

My 6 year old keeps reminding me that he needs to take medicine, just because of its taste :))) it definitely relieves bad cough, but I found out that on iherb are better products which are called cold and flu relief

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

I have been using this brand for 6 years now!!I use it for my self with coughing works great. Taste is good. Really heals my coughing!!quality is fantastic!!I use with my allergys it helps also.

Posted on Aug 19, 2022
1,365

Good.Delivery prompt. The packaging is super, high quality, dense. I recommend ordering.

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

A good remedy to safeguard our family during the pandemics when Omicron is out and about! Cherry flavour is always kids’ favourite!Take care everyone!

Posted on Oct 26, 2021

Toddler loves the taste, & after trying at least three other natural cough syrups, this one works the best, was recommended by my acupuncturist who is a mother of 3. A big bonus is iHerb sells in the larger size. My local health store didn’t sell in store, though even when they cam transfer from another store, is only the smaller size. iHerb was fast, convenient & so much better than Amazon.

Posted on Dec 7, 2022

I have given my children Source Naturals since they were little. Great taste, no complaints.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

My kid love the taste of this cough syrup, making it very easy when they have a sore throat or cough.

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

didnt try yet but im sure it will be good for my kids