MD

Posted on Feb 11, 2022
Good

I take this dietary supplement during flu or other illnesses. It seems to me that I began to quickly restore my body after the disease. Perhaps it should be taken on a regular basis and then the effect would be greater. But I already take a lot of medications, so I have to choose what is more important at the moment. But even if I do not take it too often, it is good that such a drug exists.

Posted on Feb 9, 2021

I am looking for this product, it remarkably relieves inflammatory processes (toothache, herpes on the noob, pain in the lower back). is constantly in the home medicine cabinet

Posted on Jan 22, 2021

I will see to it to always buy this brand. I love the daily feeling of being relaxed and healthy without any complaints of back pain, bone and joints issues. iHerb pls stock up on this as I don't want to miss this on my next order.

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

Works well for candida overgrowth

Posted on Sep 17, 2021

very good, will use it again

Posted on Mar 26, 2021

Another order and reorder for my sister in law in Moldova-She is a ar etired Chemist and loves it

Posted on Feb 24, 2021

a very good medicine for me. very helpfull, I recover faster with it! takes away my headackes!

Posted on May 17, 2021

One of the better Pau D'Arco products I have used. You can't beat the price.

Posted on Feb 2, 2021

Always use it . Especially for the last year. Helped to support immunity

Posted on Dec 11, 2020

I really liked it. But in chronic cases, I think you should take a course of at least 3-6 months!