MD

White Asian
Posted on Apr 5, 2022
Must have!

This is one of the few products I keep on ordering all the time and I can tell that my mood health, positive thinking and desire to use brain work improved. However, I cant complain for some severe depression or brain disorders. I have ordered this brand for the first time and I really liked sealing. There is no odor or any other disrupting features- just take it and enjoy your life! Its also great to know that it doesn’t work when used along with high protein food and vitamin B group!

3c57c38e-cb73-4cd4-b4a7-dadb72a085e6
ce034f29-545f-4961-8fe5-f99046ca982f
6884e76b-3f66-45ec-a20d-ebe1b9b0ab2b
131abdaa-7bda-4ec6-a544-43785c1b45e7
Posted on Jan 3, 2022

Def a great option for people with Parkinson’s who are trying to switch to organic supplements rather than ordinary Levodopa medication. However, you have to consult your doctor first to make sure if it is okay for you to use instead or at least in combination with Levodopa (I’d also suggest trying L-Lysine and Lecithin along - both very good for neural and endocrine systems health) P.S. don’t forget to ✨thumbzzz upp✨ if you like my review

3cdd9002-863a-4244-a42c-1bcb6f48e430
Posted on Jul 15, 2022

As someone who has bouts of depression and anxiety and struggles with the blues after alcohol this product really gives me a lift and buffers those down times. It does take a few days to kick in though so start it asap and wait for2-3 days to see the results.

Posted on May 26, 2022

These helped with my attention deficit and allowed me to accomplish tasks when I had a lot to do. No nootropic supplement provides a steady and consistent effect for me, so I find it best to alternate this mucuna with other stuff. I take it over a period of a couple of weeks and then take a break, switching to something else.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

I bought this because after years of methamphetamine addiction, my serotonin and dopamine receptors we're destroyed. When this happens your brain doesn't produce your "happy receptors" on it's own making it difficult to stop self medicating I'd tried everything I researched ways to help stimulate those receptors and found this I started taking two a day in the morning along with a Vitamin high in all the B vitamins I've never had such an easy time quitting

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

Been using this for awhile on and off. Haven't noticed any improvement with this over the cheaper Now Foods brand of Dopa Mucuna. I bought this because Now Foods was out of stock. I have noticed that the more supplements I take from different brands - especially when many overlap in their intended function (e.g. cognitive supplements) - the less of an effect I see from individual pills that I initially got a significant improvement from taking. So I've learned its better for your wallet but also probably efficacy to take just one of each type of supplement, especially day after day. This bottle tells you to take up to 6 per day and I've not tried doing that but this would make it even more expensive than the Now Foods version. No negative reactions to this brand so would recommend if the other brand is out of stock.

Posted on May 7, 2022

I received the product well, and with use, I found that it is one of the distinctive products that I must talk about, and it helped me a lot in solving my health problems, increasing activity and vitality, and increasing the immune capacity. I thank all the employees of the company

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

I take it to support my gut health & dopamine production. This capsule has no taste and the size of the pill is fairly small. There are many benefits for instance 1 or 2 caps a day help to stabilize my mood. It helps with focus as well as insomnia. Was this useful? If so please ht the thumbs up!

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

Mucuna Dopa is supplements pruriens contains high concentrations of L-Dopa, a neurotransmitter that prompts a positive mental state of action and assertiveness. This package is100 mg in 120 vegetarian capsules. It has its benefit for mental health, and you can feel improvement after some time. Ingredients are Hydroxypropyl cellulose (capsule), maltodextrin, magnesium stearate and silica, and Mucuna pruriens Seed Extract Yielding 100 mg L-Dopa 166 mg.