MD
4.7

4.7
Posted on Feb 13, 2022

This shampoo/conditioner/wash saved my hair. I was staying in upstate NY and the water source was really harsh and my hair was turning into straw. This seriously saved my hair. I was also swimming in a chlorinated pool and this wash did miracles for my hair and the hair of the kids I was nannying at the time.

Posted on Dec 10, 2022

The scent is amazing and it is really easy to use the quality is perfect the size is for 1 month daily use the age is perfect for toddler and up to every age it is perfect the packaging was nice the benefits of the 3 in 1 is smoothing and making the hair shine the composition contains passion fruit with coconut.and it cleans the scalp and is perfect for sensitive scalp and moisturize the scalp and hair

Posted on Sep 29, 2022

I use it for 3 and 5 year old kids, scent is great, like a gum, silver color. We love it! Good quality for a reasonable price. I like it because it is 3 in 1: shampoo and conditioner and also a wash. Hair is silky. Good to use with a balm before going to pool.

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

The hair is fresh and soft, aside being well cleaned. No need for additional conditioner and makes hair easy to comb (which was a nightmare to do before). Love it! will buy a non-swim version for it for a standard daily use. Hair is detangled even the night after the evening shower. And is not too greasy after a day in summer which is a stand-out feature too. Its enough to use a small portion (like a tea spoon) to wash hair and body (foams well), so size and amount is fairly priced. Wish it would be available in bigger options as well.

Posted on May 2, 2022

smells great, washed great, leaves hair feeling a little dry, but once your hair dries, it seemss fine. I hate lots of little bottles of things when travelling, so just having to take this in with me to the hostel shower room was a game changer! I spent 8 days in Hawaii and was having to regularly wash my hair after a beach day. There was no issue with my hair or face after 8 days, so I will definitely keep this product for future trips.

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

This smells great! I have been using the leave in conditioning treatment which worked really well for us, so I decided to give this 3-in-1 a try as well. It didn't disappoint! Really removes the chlorine well, and is gentle on the hair and skin. It's going to be permanently in my bathroom for a thorough after-swim cleanse for my kids!

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

My kid goes swimming a lot so we needed a shampoo to smoothen her after swim hair, then we gave this a try and love the way it leaves a smooth texture on her hair after use. The only down size took away 1 star is the scent... the coconut / vanilla scent was overdose, i wish they can tone it down

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

lovely scent and so easy to use. it is a nice size and so convenient to bring for a swim. it's great for all ages and is gentle on my hair and sensitive scalp. overall this is a great 3 in 1 swimming product.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

The pool messes my hair up badly and this 3 in 1 gets the chlorine out and restores moisture. Smells like the beach! I use it as a body wash too and it leaves my skin clean and soft and cocunut fresh.