MD

Posted on Nov 24, 2021
We love it!

Of all the Reese sardines, this is the best. we have been ordering this so many times already. My daughter's favorite sardines too. Not to mention it is healthy because it's in olive oil and easy to open. You could eat it with rice or bread. so delicious!

0fe68193-a892-416b-a25d-313fb4a22536
Posted on Jul 10, 2022

Had not come across this brand before and so glad to discover it! Their sardines are of good quality and from Morocco, the world’s largest exporter of canned sardines. Tasty sardines with just olive oil and salt, no other ingredients. Having tried this, I do prefer sardines with skin and bones as the calcium benefits are 5-7 times more. Generous amount in the easy to open can. Delicious with chopped onions on toast or a baked potato or salad. A very healthy nutrition-packed meal so conveniently available from this little can!

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

I love the value of Reese sardines. They are very filling and have the right amount of olive oil to compliment the sardines. The size of the sardines is ample, and it provides great value for your money as there is more fish than other brands. The flavor and benefits of the sardines provide ample amount of protein and omega 3 fatty acids. I was impressed with Reese brand sardines and will buy them again.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

Taste good and the quality is good too. I eat this for dinner sometimes and the size is enough for me to eat alone. The smell is good in olive oil and it is beneficial to our health, the flavor is good also is the package. I recommend people to try this flavor and it's okay to consume it during diet too!

Once or twice a week my wife and I like to have sardines. They are a delicious and nutritious snack--high in protein and omega fatty acids, while having no carbs at all. It is a perfect treat to keep us feeling full until dinner. This so SO flavorful. The texture is perfect (some cheaper sardines tend to be mushy). For about the same price as a bag of potato chips it is possible to eat a snack you can feel good about. I usually balance out the sodium with a bit of carrot juice or tomato juice.

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

Skinless and boneless make these sardines so appealing and delicious. They are super with mustard on crackers or in a nice sandwich. They are really a super food with omega 3 fatty acid and because of their size, mercury in them is not an issue. You can consider these healthy "fast food". I love them!!

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

Love this sardines! No skin, no bones, just pure fillets. For gourmet experience i put a bitt of lemon on top. There is no preservatives or any other unwanted ingredients. I normally have a sensitive stomach and digestion issues with lots of food, bit this product does not cause me any troubles.

Posted on May 26, 2022

clean and good quality ingredients. nutrition composition is beneficial for any diet, and doesn’t taste too oily! side-dish friendly size portion, can be used with any other food to engage the smell and natural seafood flavor. packaging has no dents or leaks.

dcd59440-d183-414a-8b88-c6025db41746
3c728eca-2e8b-45b4-b88d-ec629acf1c5e
88303a34-92ff-4a57-8ee0-c8d1b02ae64f
154b9f35-8928-4a0c-bf68-75be1662520f
Posted on May 18, 2022

Love these. it's the second time getting them. they have a great taste, pretty subtle. Nice amount of them in the package. I use them in salads or pasta. The flavor is great!

3f4a24d2-5466-4ec3-ba9c-67e6a40a0ee0
Posted on Feb 23, 2022

As described - skinless, boneless, in olive oil, sourced from Morocco. The texture is on the drier side even with the olive oil, and doesn't taste quite as fresh as other brands I've tried, so four stars on the quality. Plain taste (as expected), blended well with other herbs and spices, and made a good addition in my quinoa salad! One of the more nourishing seafood options for the diet, so would recommend sardines overall for their many benefits.