Page 1 - Reviews - PB2 Foods, Almond Protein with Madagascar Vanilla, 16 oz (454 g) - iHerb
MD

Posted on Oct 17, 2021

I have tried my fair share of protein powders, and this one, I think, is now my favorite. It is completely plant based, the ingredients are simple, the composition gives a complete protein profile, so wether for post workout or to supplement a plant based diet, this product has good benefit for a nice taste.

Posted on May 5, 2022

I can't take pea protein, so it's good to have other kind of plant-based protein like this one to choose from. A bit sour taste when taking alone but still acceptable. Taste better if mixed with other flavored whey protein powder, seed protein powder or plant-based milk. Easy to mix well.

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

Posted on May 4, 2022

I have a scoop with my overnight oats it tastes amazing, I love that I don’t have to add anything to change the flavour.

Posted on Oct 23, 2021
2040

Good quality of product, great scent , good texture package to use and happy to have it one after this as backup since small size. Thanks iherb to provide benefit item to consumer. Tq

Posted on Nov 26, 2021

this tastes a lot more like stevia than the other pb2 products, and as other reivewers have noted the colour was not the whitish colour in the picture but closer to a pea protein beige. not sure if that means there's something wrong with the product or not, the package didn't seem compromised in any way it was just weird that it didn't look the way it was depicted.

Posted on Jan 31, 2021

I use it as my body protein level is low (it can be measured by blood test). And because of this low protein, I can't increase my iron level. Plus I don't eat enough protein products. I am using it for protein smoothies with banana and vegetable milk. Sometimes I add it to some kind of ice-cream (just frozen banana, a bit of milk + powder), blender it! Or I can add it to panckake pastry. I liked the ingredient list - nothing bad inside, no sugar, price is also good for such product. Plus no gluten! It's so rare. It smells like vanilla-almond cream. Enjoy! If my review was helpful, please press “thumbs up” button. Thanks!

Posted on Jul 27, 2021

I’ve tried a couple of vegan proteins from iherb and this was my favorite. The sweetness is very natural, and when mixed with milk it simply tastes like good almond milk. Will repurchase for sure!

Posted on Feb 2, 2021

Great for baking (mug cakes especially!) and as a protein boost in smoothies. Not too keen on it as a solo protein drink, there is something off in the taste, plus it's a bit too sweet. But I love that it's certified gluten free (as someone with celiac disease, I really appreciate it) and dairy free.

Posted on Aug 4, 2021

This is much better than most protein powders since it contains more fiber. It has a great vanilla flavor and is plant based.