MD

4,860
1,319
Posted on Jan 15, 2022
Best Greens Powder I’ve ever had 😍

I’ve been taking this Paradise ORAC Greens supplement every morning for the last 3 months. I have so much more energy to kickstart my day and this has also significantly reduced any bloating issues that I’ve had in the past! I’ll be consuming this greens powder for the rest of mg life!!! Amazing 10/10

2e0c0cc7-b76c-4780-beb2-34cd6d1f31ae
Posted on Oct 30, 2022

This is the best quality Greens I have ever taken. Elite level ingredients makes this one of the most important superfood in anyone's diet. It's easy to mix and the improvements to health can be felt almost immediately after daily consumption. The taste is like raw green veggies, which I love, but younger aged consumers may prefer this to be mixed with something else.

d28af0b9-42b4-45b0-90b8-8a50f69dc829
Posted on Aug 31, 2022

The best quality superfood greens I've tried. The taste is terrible, it's very similar to seaweed and you have to chug it all at once while trying not to gag. You can notice the antioxidant properties benefits and the energy boost on the first week of taking it, really helps improve regular bowel movements and is packed with nutrients on the ingredients. I think it's a good supplement addition to the a healthy diet. The package for 91g is small but you only need half of a spoon to mix in a cup of water.

1a722681-afa7-43f1-9cfc-60563d74c7fa
5189f459-516c-4141-a4bf-9579a69a8b5f
89236d76-b501-46c4-8b99-7dd24c977afa
Posted on Jul 25, 2022

Quality ingredient all age superfood packaging benefit diet mix antioxidant health improvement and good taste hdhdudbala perfect for everyday. Good taste. Taste like matcha powder. You can drink it everyday! It helps my metabolic system also. I drink it everyday morning and night together with my favorite drinks. Might order again after this one.

26b6bc8d-a72e-48cf-9b50-353862fcac3d
Posted on Aug 11, 2022
12,412

Posted on Nov 23, 2022

I bought this vitamin two weeks ago and it has already helped me to increase my quality of life. My doctor says that I'm in the best shape of my life and the only thing that I should focus on is working on my brain, so I'm going back to buying vitamins

Posted on Oct 21, 2022

Reordered this supplement several times after trying other green powders. The ingredients of some other brands look quite similar to this one but the antioxidizing result of this supplement is the most significant and it gives the most health benefits. It improves my skin and bowel activities. I mix it with water only and the taste is not bad, easy to dissolve. There is a scoop comes with the bottle. Buy the largest size if it has stock!

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

This is my second time to order the green powder. It improves my bowel habits (I used to need to take extra fiber supplement but no more now). And I realize it improves my skin quality too, it becomes more radiant (but fresh veggie and fruits is still the key!). The taste isn't good but is acceptable. It dissolves in water easily (better in hot water).

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

I love this greens mix! It gives me so much energy and makes me feel so good! My skin and nails are more vibrant as well! I mix 1/3 of organic apple juice with 2/3 water and 6 scoops of Paradise Greens in a half-gallon container. Shake it up and let it chill in the refrigerator.

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

I take this every morning to give me a boost. I usually mix in a shaker bottle with just water or sometimes with a smoothie, it has a mild green/grassy taste. I don't like artificial flavors or sweeteners so this is perfect for me. I don't usually eat breakfast so this gives me that energy boost I need. It has such a broad range of beneficial high quality nutrients including probiotics compared to any others I can find. The large container lasts about 2 months for me, so it really is a good price for what you receive.