MD

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

Yummy! Add some blueberries & these pancakes are so delicious. Even my daughter who's not GF thinks Pamela's Pancake mix is better than the one she uses. I want to try baking with it.

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

We have recently had to go gluten free as a family of five. 2/5 of us have a gluten/wheat allergy. Pamela’s is our go to. I make pancakes, cookies, waffles, banana bread with this..the list goes on! It’s a staple in our house

Posted on May 7, 2022

This product is super easy to make. We made waffles with it instead of pancakes and they came out perfect. Love taking it with us camping as it is super fast and easy to make and the tasted is fantastic.

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

This pancake mix is easy to make and we like it over other brands. They are very lite and fluffy even when buttermilk is added.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

The ONLY problem I see with this brand is the price, which keeps going up. I've tried many gluten free alternatives - but this is the best! Pamela's Pancake Mix is #1.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

This is the best gluten free pancake mix I have found. The pancakes have a nice fluffy texture, so it’s actually hard to tell they are gluten free. Add a few blueberries and they’re even better.

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

A staple in my house for years. I buy it because we all loved it in my house, not because we were on a GF diet. But because it is GF, we like the way we feel after we eat them (easy to digest)

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

Best tasting gluten free out there. Been buying it for years. Light and fluffy

Posted on May 18, 2022

the whole family loved the taste! bit pricey but worth it

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

Quite good, easy to mix and use. Taste was fine but nothing spectacular.