MD

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

As I age I have some cellulite in my tummy and legs, so I'm excited to use it!! It's very big bottle at affordable prices, iwill use this everyday, it's creamy texture but not sticky after. The smells is literally 10000% cocoa haha im smelling like chocolate cocoa after im using this but it doesn't bother me i like the smells though, iwill use this as my daily lotion as it moisturize also my skin, I hope it will have effect on cellulite after I'm using it or finish this bottle 😊😊

6e7e5348-9d47-4b04-b027-b08c522f152f
6be7b713-7f96-4e30-ac4b-afb47f29756a
939862e9-48af-410f-8893-809c152ff424

The firming line (cocoa) from Palmer's differs a little bit from the rest of the rest of the cocoa line in terms of smell and color. Cocoa scent more light, color white. Quick absorption, great for daily moisturizing. I use it on all the body and especially the belly after a belly tuck surgery. I dont know if it works in terms of firming. I used it for 6 months daily now but definitive results hard to establish. I also use it on arms and tights loose skin. I love the smell and the feeling it leaves the skin, not greasy at all. I would recommend

1c9fe018-c24c-415a-b3a7-98100a71fa13
773780d1-b566-4130-9433-5d0475654acd
Posted on Jun 20, 2022

iam on a weight loss program and i use this cream on my legs, tummy and hips on an everyday basis before going to sleep or after my showers, and as far as now i can see that the skin feels smooth with no bumps or uneven texture as im on a process of loosing weight, so i highly recommend it plus it smells really nice and the size of the bottle is very economic and will last for a lot of time plus the moisturizing effect that it has on the body. if you found my comment useful please give me a like.

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

I like everything about the lotion itself - pleasant scent, consistency and texture, it absorbs so good and my skin is soft. As for the bottle itself - when you’re finishing it, there’s no way to reach the lotion left at the bottom. I just put some water to make it more liquid and shake it out. The bottle is not practical for this consistency.

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

All Palmers body lotion is very nice and good skin moisturizer! They have variety that is good to use for season, for summer and for winter. I like the scents except for the cocoa butter, for me it is too strong but the coconut and Shea I like it so much! Palmers lotion is part of my daily routine as well as lip moisturizer.

Posted on May 31, 2022