Page 1 - Reviews - Organic India, Tulsi Immune Throat, Soothing Fennel, Caffeine-Free, 18 Infusion Bags, 1.27 oz (36 g) - iHerb
MD

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

Excellent! Its a delicious tea. I love it with a teaspoon of honey. The taste makes me feel comfortable. The quality of the ingredients are excellent. I really liked the blend of herbs that this tea is made of and does not contain caffeine. I usually take it afternoon. I feel the benefits in my mood, it’s very calming. The package makes it fresh for very long time.

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

We have been drinking Organic India Tulsi teas for years now and we love this brand. We were so happy to see new flavors available. This Tulsi Immune Throat tea is so soothing and has been a wonderful rescue during the cold months with such dry indoor heated air irritating our throats. The fennel and tulsi combination is unique and we seem to like it with lunch or dinner. Fennel can be soothing to the stomach as well so it feels like such a supportive tea for anyone feeling sensitive or needing a little extra care.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

The smell is too strong for me but the taste is ok. Bought this to try. Hoping to try other flavours and see how they taste. Bought this as I recently recovered from covid so hoping drinking this will help in the building of the immune system.

191e8e68-73e3-4f3a-8f35-e34efed4ee32
0656ed0c-79e0-4347-9254-04a1044f5f23
Posted on May 2, 2022

This has helped me not get sick. I've been healthy! I like this one

Posted on Nov 6, 2021

I love the taste and the very high quality of the ingredients and the blend!

Posted on Nov 6, 2021

The taste is good. Feel like it helps with the respiration. Easy to drink. I love it. The shipping is fast.

Posted on Oct 18, 2021

Auto-translated from Portuguese

Quality befits the brand! The mixture of ingredients seems to be carefully used for a special flavor. The size of a sachet is ideal for a cup. The package is reinforced and well designed. The benefits described on the label are actually seen in practice! I drink this tea frequently every day!

Posted on May 6, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

It's a little sour and delicious, and it's hard to drink because it has good ingredients in the throat, but it's good at night.

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

Auto-translated from Portuguese

Product of this brand are excellent I have nothing to complain about they are truly as it says in the description, quality I would not trade for others

Posted on Dec 7, 2021

Auto-translated from Portuguese

Remarkable flavor tea, helps to combat stress and the sensation of "scraping" throat, has in its composition the adaptogenic herb tulsi. It does not contain caffeine, in addition to following the quality standard of organic india products.