Page 1 - Reviews - One-A-Day, Women's Prenatal Gummies with Folic Acid and DHA, Multivitamin/Multimineral Supplement, 120 Gummies - iHerb
MD

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

My doctor recommended to buy this specific brand and I loved it. This is my second bottle. I have noticed that my hair grew, my nails are stronger and I am feeling much better. My energy level is way better. The taste is great, when you try these vitamins you will know right away that they do not have artificial taste, they are very yummy and you wont's have after taste feeling. Before buying this product I read about all ingredients and compared to other brands. It has everything you need especially if your goal to get good vitamins before getting pregnant. I will definitely recommend it to everyone who is interested in prenatal vitamins.

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

The taste is fine. I like it because it contains lots of vitamins, however, it is missing CL vit. Also, the price is kind of high but the amount is sufficient.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

Excellent quality gummies, these taste good and contain all the standard prenatal vitamins needed. Good quality!

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

It´s great! Has everything you need for you and your baby

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

Convenient to take daily

Posted on Nov 2, 2021

Excellent

Posted on Apr 9, 2022
Auto-translated from Arabic

The quantity is very suitable, the quantity is approximately 120 tablets, enough for 60 days, and the taste is excellent. There is no strange flavor or anything. On the contrary, it is suitable. I took it while I was breastfeeding. The quality of the package is excellent, suitable for those over the age of 25, its effectiveness is good, you feel active, and the ingredients and vitamins are in great proportions

f446d648-c3b3-4a93-8bb7-1a0bb1423432
Posted on Apr 16, 2022

Auto-translated from Korean

Because it's jelly, it feels like a reward for me rather than taking medicine. While my husband is taking nutritional supplements from the refrigerator, he asks if it is grape flavor, strawberry flavor, or orange today, and it is fun to shout out that it tastes like grape today.

Posted on May 2, 2022

Auto-translated from Spanish

I haven't eaten these yet, but my doctor recommended them to me, so I assume that in terms of quality they must be fine. That they are chewable for me is the best. It has good nutritional content.

72ed7bfe-951e-4aff-8070-555e8afc6098
Posted on Jun 11, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

You must read the comments about each product before you buy it. What does the product mean for someone who is suitable for you? If you feel the opposite result, stop using it