MD

Posted on Jun 19, 2022
Amazing

If you are looking for a great moisturizer night cream at a very good price, don’t look further. This retinol cream is suitable for night use(it says that you can use it on day time as well with sunscreen but I like to use it as a night mask). Its texture is medium not too heavy but it gets absorbed by the skin so quickly leaving an amazing plump effect. It has no scent but comes with great nourishing benefits to all skin types. The composition is suitable for sensitive skin & the packaging is very convenient. Its size can last for months and months

cc2b69bf-42cc-4741-aaf7-cba3d62ce670
2e4dacb2-e507-4b1f-95da-7a3eabc41e16
Posted on Sep 28, 2022

I have a sensitive dry skin, this helped a lot , kept my face hydrated. For ladies who want a retinol and your skin is sensitive this will suits you. Highly recommend.

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

very good retinol cream. I use it at nigt as my last step in the evening skin care routine. the retinol percentage is not too high but OK.

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

Really love this, buying a 2nd jar soon. I used every night, love my skin the next day, it looks good. My skin looks very healthy and I have started not to put on much make up as skin looks good. Please remember to apply sunscreen the next day.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

I’ve been using it for a while now, I like the scent, size and packaging, it’s a great nightly moisturizer for my sensitive and textured skin.

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

Smoothing effects noticeable in a week. Wish it were just a bit more nourishing, but perhaps not practical being a retinol. That said, it is gentle for a retinol. Can use it every night.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

This product works for my skin. its not sticky and easy to apply.

7ecbb3aa-8a92-437e-97bb-2393a8746835
Posted on Aug 19, 2022

Bought this mainly for the neck and hands, great product.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

I like the scent also the texture! I use it every other day since I’m new to tretinoin! Overall, I like it!

ec75202b-c175-452a-8b27-afd5bc142a19