Page 1 - Reviews - Nuun, Hydration, Immunity, Effervescent Immunity Supplement, Blueberry Tangerine, 10 Tablets - iHerb
MD
Posted on Apr 29, 2022

I had been using 1 pill everyday for the last 6 weeks and I feel hydrated and energetic all day long. I definitely have less headache and I feel fresh and focused all the time. Some pills are sometimes stuck to each other, but overall quality of packaging is great.

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

I tried other electrolytes from the pharmacy and it felt like I’m drinking salt and water 🤕 So this product is soooo much better. Taste good and smell good. Does a better job I believe than the pharmacy ones. I use it every time I feel sick or if I eat something I’m allergic to

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

Obsessed with Noons. The quality and taste of the tablets are great and the hydration benefits are fantastic. I have one after training and I can really feel the benefits. Great flavour.

Posted on May 29, 2022

Tastes just as good as the Nuun I normally get. Interesting it produced a foam on top of the water which I have not experienced with other Nunns.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

All rounder for the whole family. I love that these have limited nasties like colour and sugar. So I feel confident giving these to my children, too.

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

I love how i could just bring this with me everywhere and pop one in my water bottle for a pick me up! J loved the flavour as well!

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

good purchase, happy with it, nothing wrong about it , high quality, good effect

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

great taste, great for sport hydration, hope it will work on immunity for the long run :-)

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

Drink this right when you feel you’re about to get sick to boost immunity

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

I like this taste. Good product and good price. Super fast shipping also.