MD

mazoon
Posted on Jul 21, 2022
6,654

Posted on Nov 21, 2022

This is a really nice easy to use daily cleanser. I use it on face and neck everyday when I take a shower and the pump makes it easy to use ( no trying to remove caps with wet hands). It feels gentle and moisturizing and is a great price for a daily cleanser.

Posted on Nov 15, 2022

It is also one of my favourite products from iherb. It is almost without the smell and I use it mainly as an intimate hygiene product. pH is the one that is needed for that. I have already used 6 bottles and still have not found anything better than this product. It also has several varieties of smell. You can try and choose whatever you want

Posted on Nov 14, 2022

Please consider giving a thumbs up to my review. It will be highly appreciated. Great quality product! It really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. It was made of high quality ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect and over all good quality. I love the smell and the looks of it. I'm looking forward to purchasing another one!

Posted on Oct 15, 2022
4,069

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

Excellent skin cleanser, cleans the skin without any chemicals, has a touch of peppermint but nothing flowery as I am allergic. Lasts a long time.. This is my third bottle. Usually use as a hand cleanser in the bathroom, also good for cleaning your armpits if you have been out in the heat.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

I love Nutri biotic products for the antibiotic ,antiviral antifungal properties. Love this cleanser as a body wash and facial wash! We’ve switched to using body washes, shampoos and facial cleansers without harsh chemicals and this is one of our favorites! My daughter loves it! Great quality product!! Well definitely purchase again!

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

This is one of my daughters favorite for cleansing her skin with the acne… I used to find it locally, but the store no longer carries it and I had to look for it online… When I googled this product that’s how I came about iherb!!! And it cost five dollars less than I was paying for it locally! I have seen her use many products over the years and this non-soap face wash with grapefruit and other beneficial items really has helped her a lot!!!

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

A great price compared to other clensers, i use this twice daily with my skin routine to help combat my acne, and it works well, the flavor is nice and in-offensive, its gentle and goes well with my fairly sensitive and easily irritable skin. It doesnt clog my pores and washes off nicely.