MD

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Numi tea is one of my favorite brands. Their quality is great and the source of their ingredients are trustworthy. Which means the taste is always good!

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

The benefits of consuming rooibos tea is legendary, and this tea perfect. The flavor is rich and earthy and yummy! I always trust Numi's quality and taste in their teas. I love that it's caffeine free, too!

This tea has the best flavor of any tea I’ve ever had. I don’t like chai because of the spice, black tea is too bitter and green tea is bland. This tea is the perfect blend and I crave it now!

Posted on Dec 19, 2021

We've been using this tea for years to calm over-active immune responses to chemicals and other allergy problems. Works well and tastes great!

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

Great quality of tea, Nice packaging, Easy to drink (you can add 1 tbs of honey if you like), Taste great, Relax, Good aroma, Non caffeine, This tea is very good for health. Recommend to drink every day.

Posted on Jun 15, 2021

Rooibos tea are really great for your overall health, and this smells really reallyyyy good. It kinda reminds me of the smell of thai tea used for bubble tea. And it tastes slightly sweet as well. Love having this tea before bed since it's caffeine free and I will probably repurchase it soon.

Posted on Jan 12, 2021

I love purchasing teas on sale so it’s not too expensive. This is one of the best rooibos teas I’ve tried from Tazo to Stash to Mighty Leaf. I like the paper tea bags over nylon. The tea is strong. Please vote up if this review has helped you!

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

Like it very much! Great taste and that it is organic

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

Taste great & so good for you. Has great benefits too and great quality as its USDA organic.

Posted on May 31, 2022

Tea is delicious and has no caffeine! Well packaged and arrived on time.