MD

Based on 1,956 Ratings
1,398
Posted on Aug 4, 2022
7,616

It smells like the name: fruity, creamy, and very delicious! I've purchased a few of the Nubain Heritage body washes, and this one is my favorite scent at the moment. The texture is smooth and moisturizing, and so I actually even use this as a shaving cream as well. It seems to be great for dry skin.

Sam
Posted on Mar 1, 2022

Posted on Nov 13, 2022

The quality is great when it comes to the ingredients thats been added and tastes good but most important this supplement is great diet when it comes to training and workouts for fitness and benefits. The packaging and size is great. The composition of this product is everything thats needed for a healthy fitness lifestyle.

Posted on Nov 8, 2022

Just as I wrote about the body lotion from the same line this is great body wash. Great scent, great quality. Size for the money, too. Texture is very nice and, because of its scent, I like to use it especially during the summer. It is very gentle and non-drying.

Posted on Sep 22, 2022

this is do gooood, must give it a try ❤️‍🔥 this is do gooood, must give it a try ❤️‍🔥🌷 flavor is good the size is perfect age package benefit composition frequency sensitive moisturize gentle use the quality is perfect scent hair scalp feel dry care smell refresh relax routine personal concern texture color type skin ingredient nail improvement collagen dermatitis taste folic acid energy niacin flush effect metabolism nervous potency nervous system

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

This has been the only body wash Ive been using for the past few years ever since I discovered it and after trying several other body washes, I am officially on subscription for this one. The ingredients and scent makes me feel safe to use it. It’s the one! For now at least.

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

very sweet scent, The skin feels clean after use. The smell stays on my skin even though I put on a body lotion after, I still smell this body wash on me. This is amazing. There is a lot of humidity where I am right now, today it was 60 percent humidity, the skin was a little itchy and started to go crazy, I have atopic skin, and I am always afraid that it will break out, I feel that the shower with the soap calmed it down and the skin is full of moisture. If I was able to help you decide whether to purchase the product or not, I would appreciate it if you would give me a like on my review.