MD
4.8

4.8
Posted on Nov 13, 2022

My husband has gut issues and this was recommended by his naturopath, it has helped him so much with healing his gut lining. It has a mild taste that takes a bit to get used to but it’s not too bad. Love that it’s non gmo and pure ingredients. Added benefit that it’s good for muscles too!

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

I was taking l glutamine in tablet form for a good while and noticed a huge change in my gut health, perfect if u have a leaky gut or looking to positively impact your gut health. Studies have shown taking L-Glutamine powder had a better absorption rate than taking multiple capsules each day. Adding l glutamine can positively impact your immune health as it helps keep the connections in the intestines strong.

Posted on Oct 29, 2022

I use this product as a supplement for my digestion. I was worried about the taste, but it wasn't that bad, tastes almost sweet. The size is perfect for me because I take 2 spoons a day, so it will last enough, unlike others. I wish it came with its own scoop but I'm satisfied with the quality.

sc0rcher
Posted on Oct 25, 2022

I use glutamine on a very regular basis to support my digestive and muscular health. NOW foods glutamine is by far the most value for quality brand in the market at the moment. The powder is tasteless and odourless. Add to your shake and beverage to support your nutritional needs.

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

I try to keep using l-glutamine as a part of my diet since it’s very beneficial to gut health. This is the second time I purchase this supplement and I’m obsessed with the quality! The taste doesn’t really bother me and the size is pretty convenient.

The role of L-glutamine in the gut is diverse. Perhaps the most important, glutamine can be digested directly by the gut. For those of you concerned with leaky gut, it plays an important role in restoring/maintaining gut function. Furthermore glutamine is the precursor to glutathione which is the master enzyme which regenerates all of your stress enzymes. About 3 gm of glutamine daily. I prefer to dissolve in about 2 cups of water and I take it to bed with me . When I wake up in the middle of the night that's when I'll drink it all. It is best taken on an empty stomach. When my stomach was at its worst, I would often just double up on this dose of glutamine. However, don't do this regularly. Glutamine is involved in the production of GABA and changing your GABA levels can alter your mood. I did notice a lessening in the pain the very next day when I doubled up on the glutamine.

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

This is the first L-Glutamine powder I ever used and I still find it to be highly effective. I use it for brain health since it penetrates the blood-brain barrier and I use it for muscle (post-workout) health too. I wish this were a much bigger jar. And it's pretty scandalous that it only comes half full. In that regard there are MUCH BETTER deals out there for L-Glutamine powder. I have tried tons and I find they are pretty much all the same. I use this at least five days a week in vegetable juice and it has no taste. I also find though that some L-Glutamine powders have a bad smell and I have never had that issue with this one.

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

This is not only for sports, it support everyone who has allergies and also helps in a great deal any ill situation giving an excellent immune boost to our body.

Posted on Nov 26, 2022

The quality of this powder is awesome! I often mix it with my powdered magnesium to offset the taste. I have noticed improvements in bloating immediately due to its quality ingredients!

Posted on Nov 25, 2022

Great product quality. Repeat purchase. Taste is neutral so it’s suitable to mix in any kind of beverage. Value for money as tub is very big.