MD

1,290
Diamint
Posted on Dec 18, 2021
Excellent!❤️❤️❤️

It is a toothpaste based on baking soda that does not contain fluoride. It has a gel consistency, a slight refreshing mint taste, does not make much foam. It does not contain SLS (Sodium laureth sulfate), an ingredient that irritates the gums, which my dermatologist advised me to avoid. It cleans teeth very well and strengthens the gums. It whitens teeth, but does not affect their enamel. I have sensitive teeth and avoid whitening toothpastes. This toothpaste did not sensitize my teeth, and they became whiter. Cheers to all! ❤️❤️❤️

3bb6c73e-81c3-4aed-8de0-68bc9d90e056
Posted on May 1, 2022

I've been using this vitamin for a while now and it is literally life changing. I take it in the morning and it makes me feel like I can conquer the world. It helps with my mood and energy levels, which is why I never leave home without popping a bottle!

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

I bought this brand since it is fluoride free. I had bought this brand’s Refreshmint before and enjoyed the quality. This time it is Platinum Mint, which has a more refreshing flavor that is closer to the regular toothpaste you can find in markets. It’s quite large so you can use long time and it has cost performance.

051092c6-4294-4993-92a3-8654ecbaf265
Posted on Jul 21, 2022

Nice flavor, fluoride-free toothpaste gel that uses natural Xylitol as its main ingredient. Make refreshing and cleansing Refreshmint, Cleanses and and whitens. Fresh Taste and high quality product Very big size. Very suitable for my teeth. It can be used for children age as well Highly recommended. I will buy another one

9b4897bc-0640-4e1e-963e-e91a81c8eddd
Posted on May 8, 2022

This is my favourite toothpaste gel ever as I have a very sensitive teeth I like to use this product because it does not irritate me and I’ll also noticed a little bit of a difference weird whitening the teeth. The size is really good and the quality also

9435e80c-1a39-4ce6-b87f-83ad1963eaeb
Posted on Jul 5, 2022

flavor is good and it's gentle and get clean teeth my teeth are sensitive it's helping the size and package are good and u can use it for any age I think quality is great too try it for better benefit composition try it and see if it work for you

Posted on May 1, 2022
1,080

I have been using this vitamin for about three weeks now, and I can't stop noticing the improvements in my life. The Vitamin is definitely a new addition to my daily vitamin routine. It's been helping me stay positive and healthy.

Posted on Nov 24, 2022

So glad that I tried this toothpaste. It's great quality with a super flavor. So gentle on sensitive gums and teeth. Leaves your teeth clean after each use and a fresh taste in your mouth. Very good clean ingredients. The size is great. All ages can benefit from this.

Posted on Nov 15, 2022

Xylitol helps breakdown biofilms and within the mouth those biofilms can harbor cavity and bad-breathe causing bacteria. I’ve noticed my husband’s breathe has got considerably better using this toothpaste, win! This paste isn’t your classic foaming variety but that shows there isn’t any SLS in it, which is good because it’s irritating for the skin. The flavor is fresh and lasts so you feel clean. My teeth always feel well cleaned and definitely whiter. The tube is massive too, so it lasts forever. Highly recommend!