MD
4.4

4.4
Posted on Jan 6, 2022
Reminds me of Dermalogica active moist

Love this moisturizer, I use it night, scent is natural and light. The size is generous and I really like the airless pump because it gets all the product out. Been using this for over a month now and my skin is more smoother, slightly more firm and no wrinkles.

MeMe
Posted on Sep 27, 2022

Very good serum i use it two times day and night, very good quality, it is very important for women/men in age 25 and up to fill and reduce the wrinkles, it did help me to have a smoother skin, and it also moisturize the skin. it has light scent. The size is medium.

ee94d2d4-e82b-4503-a087-c9ad7631498d
Posted on Nov 12, 2022

definitely recommend it i felt a good effect on wrinkles of my forehead after a month of use it took longer to notice the effect for my sister though at some point i felt it was drying my skin, but considering the effect on the wrinkles i am ok with the dryness, i can easily manage it with a hydrating serum or face lotion

Posted on Nov 1, 2022

Please consider giving a thumbs up to my review. It will be highly appreciated. Great quality product! It really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. It was made of high quality ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect and over all good quality. I love the smell and the looks of it. I'm looking forward to purchasing another one!

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

This is life changing seriously I didn’t expect it will give huge results and I’m still in the first bottle make me confident to continue with it long time, i have annoying wrinkles in my forehead and I’m still 29 and already show so after use it make my skin younger and the wrinkles in my forehead 85% gone I’m happy use it, the scent not bad and texture also not sticky

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

This lotion has a light lavender scent to it. It moisturizes all right, but has a bit of a starchy texture. It takes a while to get it rubbed in. I use it mostly at night. The size of the packaging is a good amount for the price. I'd say it gets its anti aging properties by sort of drying down your face (starchy composition) that kind of firms up your skin. It's pretty good.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

Overall, it's a good moisturizer. The size is big enough yet small enough to travel (57g)... and has a nice fragrance. The texture is just right to glide it on the skin. The pump took a number of tries to get it to work. Overall, seems like a good option.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

Package arrived fast, perfectly sealed and no damage at all. Good and great as always with this brand but I thought a bit better in the richness side of the texture. It does moisturize well and very well absorbed, high quality as usual and good light scent. Excellent composition and benefits, I always take my supplements from this brand and always very happy!

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

Good quality lavender scent for use on the face. I like the moisturizing benefit. It's size and package is small enough and good to use for travel. It's okay on sensitive skin and skin with some age. Natural composition of ingredients with a creamy but slightly sticky texture. Good for winter season and night.