MD

1,809
Skinbysisters
Posted on Feb 17, 2022
Good price+ beneficial 😍

This product is cost effective and I use it to detoxify and it actually cleaned my skin specifically my pores on the T-zone. I have a combination skin so I thought it is better to use it on the T zone as I felt like my jaw (lower face) dried out. I used this product with water and the I washed it after 11 minutes, don’t to intensively moisturize your face.

d8eb5883-edec-4c5f-8638-eb0026629e93
09c6f924-5922-46a6-9b97-8b48f9853e36
263cc1da-a463-4f58-bf19-c1c6a636efb8
539d9bb2-5c1f-4726-981b-6269e9740a67
Posted on Sep 16, 2022

well I love clay masks! first I use cleanser then apply scrub after that I use this clay powder to close my pores. it has a pleasant scent. it is gentle on dry skin. but After I use this powder I feel my skin becomes more dry so I immediately apply moisturiser after I use this mask.

e266b647-be69-4a7c-a2aa-e234957b159c
Posted on Nov 23, 2022

So after lots of recommendations I purchased the clay mask powder, it's the first product I tried out of all the products I ordered because I really wanted to understand and see what all the buzz was about. The package size is a bit smaller than I thought but it's still totally worth buying. I mixed a teaspoon of powder with a teaspoon of water (like making tahini😜), applied with my hand or with a special brush (I used my hand), and waited 10-20 minutes for the clay to dry. The advantage is that there is no smell at all, which makes it easier to use. Although this is my first time using the product, but wow! my face wow! The benefit of the mask is good! I've tried so many masks in my life that cost me so much money and heartache and this NIS 20 mask did an amazing job compared to anything I've ever tried. Says that my age is 24 and I have an oily and not sensitive skin. I added a photo to see the mask half dry half wet on my skin.

e8a970bb-cf5c-427d-bd5f-014b44c0eeab
e6ae9e79-f5cf-4cf8-a23c-5799ec24a27d
Posted on Apr 20, 2022

Nice size, great for sensitive skin, the scent smells like clay, the packaging is nice and the composition is clean, my mom uses it as a mask since she has rosacea, frequency once a week, it helps calm the skin since it is a gentle type of clay, good quality

a96696ed-8d21-43ac-8a52-a1ecca3bf9c3

I love this red clay. Every time I add it to my cart. I don’t use it as mask for face only but I use it as mask for my hair too, I cant tell you about the magic: my hair get more shiny, clean scalp free of oil, hair smooth and it colour become little brown amazing effect really. I really really love the effect on my hair how the colour, the texture looks great.. Hair mask: I put 5 big table spoon from the clay and add lukewarm water to form paste then add few drops of any oil I have mix it together very well then put it in my hair for 30mints then shower you will see amazing results .. Thump up if you like it

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

My skin is sensitive and acne-prone. I used this for few times blending with toner / water and it goes better with thicker toner (or if you have dry skin, just use facial oil) to avoid getting too dry. Feel so clean after use. And skin a little bit glowing. Will continue to use.

Posted on Dec 30, 2021

I am on my 2nd bottle! And even my mom loves this. Our frequency of facial nights are twice a week and mom claims that the regular usage of this has helped to lighten the dark spots on her face. For me, since i have sensitive skin but this is very gentle on me and no breakouts. The product comes in a plastic package and for the size, this is super affordable. It just smells like clay, nothing crazy and scented. Easy to use and benefits are amazing. Keeps my skin clear, firm, moisturized and I high recommend everyone to try.

Posted on Dec 8, 2021

I am passionate about clays, i use frequently, they show great benefit in my skin. I always look one that comes in a closed package, instead of buying by weight, this one has a good quality and size. The red clay is more gentle, great for sensitive skin and moisturize. Pure composition, great product.

Posted on Aug 23, 2022

Despite the fact that after applying this powder according to the instructions, the skin is left with a feeling of freshness and elasticity, still, the whole process requires too much time. If you have it, it's a great product; if not, there are easier to use products that have a comparable benefits. It is especially difficult to maintain the frequency of application because of the long procedure.

976a8c3f-3edc-47eb-9e62-d8397e3beab4
Posted on Nov 14, 2022

This red clay mask is easy to use- 1 tablespoon mix with lukewarm water to form a paste to apply on my face. It takes 15 mins and I can feel the massaging effect on my face. It takes several wash with water to completely rinse it off and it leaves my skin feeling clean, tightened and brighter. The scent is acceptable to me. The quality is great as it cleanses thoroughly and tighten pores. Great product!