MD

Posted on Jan 20, 2022
More on natural side.

I am always a fan of now products. Because their products are made with clean ingredients, their products seem to work well better than the product that I purchased before. The nasal mist is gentle also soothing for my nose. I did enjoy using the product. Overall, great product and I would recommend this product.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

Xlear seems a little more effective but Now's is a good substitute when the other is not available. Both keep me from getting sinus infections. This one is a little easier to spray and a little less expensive.

alina-yamamoto
Posted on Jan 23, 2022

I suffer from allergies most of the year, but want to use something gentle to decongest my nose. The packaging is nice and simple, and its super effective.

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

Trying it out for the winter season but I am not sure it really does anything. I am not congested to begin with so maybe I don't need it.

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

Super product, I will order more, the firms are excellent

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

very good product and I really like it. I advise everyone to use it, excellent quality

Posted on May 5, 2022

works great and leaves a nice sweet taste in the throat, unlike other nasal mists ...

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

I use this when I feel a migraine coming on, and it really helps!

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

Effective with healthy and harmless ingredients. I often use it at bedtime to avoid morning congestion. Competitively priced.

Posted on Nov 7, 2021

bought this thinking to keep sinus clean and refresh during pandemic!