MD

7,300
1,435
Posted on Aug 1, 2022
7,082

I’ve recently begun baking, and as a health conscious person, I wanted an alternative to AP flour. This one was on sale here, so I gave it a go! And it’s really delicious! It bakes well and it acts just as AP does. I recommend this a lot!

Love the clean idea and taste of this product. Made almond biscuits with this!! Authentic taste!! High quality product! You put different ingredients that are clean into the recipe and that makes it totally healthy! Love this product! Wish it was sold at a lower price!! The product is terrific! Everyone should get it!

826b098e-d284-4897-9a0c-35b10a24e2a5
Posted on Dec 2, 2022

this is a very tasty flour for baking. It is a pity that it is so expensive! Otherwise, I would use it Daily in baking !!! I will definitely repeat the purchase super tastes super benefits great for Keto diet PROMO CODE: B0Z7929 If the review was helpful please like it!

Posted on Nov 30, 2022

I’m on low carb diet so the ingredients were suitable for me. I love it and it’s a staple in my kitchen. The size is better in terms economy of scale. Used the well in my making of Keto pizza base or Keto bread. Tastes good. Also this was cheaper here than in my country.

Posted on Nov 30, 2022

I’m on low carb diet so the ingredients were suitable for me. I love it and it’s a staple in my kitchen. The size is ok if you’re a single family but I’ll be getting the bigger one after this. Used the well in my making of Keto pizza base or Keto bread. Tastes good. Also this was cheaper here than in my country.

Posted on Nov 26, 2022

the flour is in good quality and I use it to make banana cake. it taste so great and the banana cake turned out so fluffy. I used for other recipe like making bread as well. the package of the product is well packed. this flour is good for me since I'm on keto diet.

Lumi Lumi
Posted on Oct 14, 2022
1,236
2,009

iHnerb is the only place I have found this product. I use almond meal in cookie recipes. Generally almond flour is more readily available. What a great way to get extra protein. This almond flour is so wholesome and tasty and I have been making hot cereal with ground flax seeds and stevia with it and also have been adding it to my buckwheat groats in the morning. Very happy with this product and I have already reordered multiple times.

Posted on Oct 5, 2022

Posted on Oct 5, 2022

Rich nutty favour, smooth texture, good for baking. I don't have oven, so just use it to make cake by using fridge. Blend a sweet orange with pith on and peel off the skin, mix with almond flour, add tiny bit of orange oil if you like, put it in fridge for several hours, job done, simple but a healthy dessert. A huge bag, value for money. Arrived in good order, thank you

Posted on Sep 24, 2022