MD

Posted on Feb 12, 2022
Great texture and stores well

I love that it’s already ground up. Works good to make flax eggs. I use it to either top or thicken oatmeal. Just make sure to store it in the fridge or freezer as it does loose some of its nutritional value on counter top. Stores well in the freezer as it’s is already ground up. I have been trying to use them daily specially when I get my period as it does help balance hormones. I have noticed when I take flax seeds daily my hair grows a lot faster due to the omega 3 content

73a91d20-9e1b-4144-8827-98dc9620885a
8df80fe6-b053-4cd9-9494-64ef76d91f88
44e7f808-775b-4980-9d30-cfe1b19960a8
Posted on Sep 3, 2021

I add this to my overnight oats in the morning. It helps thicken it up. If I want to have thickened hot choco, I add a teaspoon in my hot choco and put it in the microwave. it has also help me in my digestion and bowel movement. I'd rather find natural remedies that help my health in the long term. Remember to put this in the freezer once you've opened it to retain the nutrients! If you find this helpful, please press like!

Posted on May 27, 2022

This Flax Seed Meal is great for adding onto cereal or oatmeal. It tastes really great. I loved that is ground so I can get those nutrients into my body more easily. There are benefits to buying whole seeds and benefits to buying "meal". I am totally satisfied with this, I thought the price was good. This bag is pretty big, so maybe keep it in the fridge for freshness. Seems like top quality!

Posted on May 26, 2022

Sometimes it's hard to find ground flax seed, but this product is just what I need, plenty of good omega 3's and plenty of healthy fiber. The taste is mild and nutty and this is a benefit for daily elimination. I keep buying this brand since it's a good quality.

Posted on May 12, 2022

I used to buy organic flax seed meal from Walmart. It was cheap and in a 2 lb bag. Walmart runs out of it all the time, so I decided to try Now Foods on iHerb. It's good. They should make a 2 lb bag as well. I'd suggest keeping it tightly sealed and in the fridge. The powder will stay fresh longer.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

High quality flaxseed meal with pure ingredient! It tastes like nothing, which doesn't affect whatever it was added to. I mostly added one serving to my oatmeal, and I can only taste my oatmeal. If there's a bigger size for a package for us to purchase, I would definitely buy it!

The taste is great & I love that it’s already pulsed, size of the bag is convenient good packaging the quality of ingredients & composition is great & has benefits good to use as a healthy diet item to replace white flour as it has protein recipe : replace the flour serving / tbsp of it with it, frequency once or twice a day👍🏻 plz like if it was helpful 👍🏻😀

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

Packaging has a portion with clear window for ease of view and it is resealable. Great taste, unlike others that I had tried. Great for adding into hot cereal, oats, yogurt and/or other beverages. Great quality and organic. I noticed the improvement to my health and have been purchasing the same product since my first pack.

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

As deciding to stay away from eating any ANIMAL originated, but still to meet my mom's concern about omegas, I'm trying flax seeds. I put some of it when I cook rice for meals. I chose 'meal' type not to cause possible questions from the family who prefers 100% WHITE rice. So far, no one asks what it is. Haha

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

Great value for money. Taste is great and texture is not unpleasant even if you’re mixing with just water. I take this with psyllium husks in water, I mix and then drink it immediately. Ideally 1 tsp with breakfast and 1 tsp with dinner is very good for digestion. Make sure to store in the fridge to keep it fresh.