MD

Posted on May 2, 2022
Super B vitamin

B vitamins are crucial for cofactors in the kerbs cycle in ATP energy production in cellular respiration. In conclusion, they are essential. B3 is niacinamide, or niacin, and it is often not added to B complexes and multi vitamins so now foods is a great brand to get from. No flush at all. Odourless and tasteless. Capsules are medium sized and the dosage is one per day. If this review was useful to you please like:)

30fbe5e6-cf13-4602-8289-e531d7c4e956
Posted on Oct 29, 2021

Quality ingredient and great size as always from NOW. I am taking B3 with folic acid for better effect. Is increasing my physical performance , my energy level and blood circulation. I love to take it before exercise or sauna. The niacin flush form is one of the best out there.

a45636a0-2042-44dd-aeb4-965756807d74
Posted on Jul 13, 2022

I'm here to make this review of Vitamins. It's not a super impressive product, but it works in keeping me active. I took it several times a day and it's great for adrenaline. The vitamin comes in a bottle that can be easily stored, so you won't have to worry about the energy in your system fading away too quickly. The price is also

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

Usually when you take a new product, you are already taking so many other products that it's really hard to know if it's actually benefitting you. I decided to try Niacinamide to help combat the aging of my brain and skin (44), but have been surprised to discover that my sleep has become amazing. I generally slept pretty good before, but my sleep has taken on an entirely different feeling. You know how a good night's sleep might be if your head hits the pillow and you're happy if you are completely unconscious till morning? Well, the past nights that I have been using this, while I'm asleep, I actually feel aware that I'm asleep but it somehow feels so peaceful and blissful. Sounds crazy, I know. It's just something that I didn't expect at all and I have to say, I really look forward to bedtime now. I think I smile in my sleep now! LOL. Hope this helps someone!

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

I have been using Niacinamide for months now. I first got some for my elderly friend when I read that it may help with dementia. Then, I got some for me hoping that I wouldn't get dementia! It may make me sharper, but it also is an energizer. I take 1 a day with no problems. It is a B vitamin and water soluble.

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

This has great quality ingredients because I feel the effects with 2 x 500mg a day. Helps calm my nerves and actually helps me sleep better. No niacin flush and ok capsule size and taste. packaging is simple but works. Niacinamide is also said to boost energy although I haven't really seen that effect.

Posted on Dec 30, 2021

I bought the product since it does not cause the flush effect like the niacin form. After I finished the bottle I have introduced niacin 500mg which normally causes flush effect, but this time it was much less expressed. It is a good product for adjusting the body to higher doses of niacin.

Posted on Aug 20, 2021

I add a couple of capsules to my skin serums - much cheaper than buying niacinamide serums and you can control the %. Helps tighten pores and smooth skin

3d5756e5-8ba5-41a4-80d2-d9bf216b9470
Posted on Jul 8, 2022

I am a regular user of this vitamin and I've seen significant improvements in health, mood, energy levels, immunity and quality of life. I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for an excellent supplement