MD

Based on 12,438 Ratings
10,557
1,357
Posted on Jan 12, 2022
Best for sleeping and depression

Before I purchased this product, I consulted with my doctor and she allowed me to take this vitamin. I've been having insomnia and a light sleeper that I wake up at slightest sound. I also keep having muscle cramps specially with my feet. When I took this vitamin, I noticed that I sleep safe and sound. The quality of my sleep improved a lot. I don't wake up in the middle of the night anymore and I don't feel tired when I wake up. I also noticed that it reduced my depression (or maybe it's all in my mind) but I like this product a lot that's why I bought 2 bottles. This is an honest review.

740fe2bc-8a6d-433a-ab8c-41da5607d892

very good quality come with nice package it has a lot of benefits for joint and muscle . Magnesium plays many crucial roles in the body, such as supporting muscle and nerve function and energy production. Low magnesium levels usually don't cause symptoms. However, chronically low levels can increase the risk of high blood pressure, heart disease, type 2 diabetes and osteoporosis.

cd836bff-ff81-469a-be77-3a1606a89058
Posted on Feb 18, 2022

Magnesium plays many crucial roles in the body, such as supporting muscle and nerve function and energy production. Low magnesium levels usually don't cause symptoms. However, chronically low levels can increase the risk of high blood pressure, heart disease, type 2 diabetes and osteoporosis. Magnesium caps, another excellent product from NOW, a trusted brand in food supplements. Great packaging and it arrived earlier than expected. Kudos iHerb!

eb152c64-06ad-4e87-9ce5-2efaff083a00
Posted on Sep 23, 2022
9,459

Posted on Sep 9, 2022

Description Magnesium is a mineral that is critical for energy production and metabolism, muscle contraction, nerve impulse transmission, and bone mineralization. It is a required cofactor for an estimated 300 enzymes. Among the reactions catalyzed by these enzymes are fatty acid synthesis, protein synthesis, and glucose metabolism. Magnesium status is also important for regulation of calcium balance through its effects on the parathyroid gland. Natural color variation may occur in this product. Features & details SUPPORTS ENERGY PRODUCTION: Magnesium is a mineral that is critical for energy production and metabolism, muscle contraction, nerve impulse transmission, and bone mineralization. CRITICAL FOR ENZYME FUNCTION: It is a required cofactor for an estimated 300 enzymes. Among the reactions catalyzed by these enzymes are fatty acid synthesis, protein synthesis, and glucose metabolism. CLASSIFICATIONS/CERTIFICATIONS: Kosher, Vegan, Soy Free, Keto Friendly, Non-GMO, Halal GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation). Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968.

2443b27b-7437-40e6-b9c1-ce95f1d083ce
Posted on Dec 4, 2022

I’m currently pregnant and have been struggling to sleep. I didn’t want to go on sleeping pills so I was recommended magnesium. Wow, I haven’t been taking it for that long but it’s insane how I already feel so much better waking up and sleeping better. I don’t feel groggy in the morning and I feel so much more rested.

Posted on Dec 5, 2022

I consider magnesium an indispensable mineral for all those who respect themselves in a calm manner and appreciate people, their calmness of the nervous system. I will not be original if I say that the best time to take magnesium is 1-1.5 hours before bedtime with water, when you will sleep well. These Magnesium Caps are of excellent quality, in convenient packaging, capsules are not large in size.

Posted on Dec 4, 2022

I love the ingredients in magnesium. I’ve noticed a huge benefit in my age to taking this vitamin and mineral long term. Huge improvement in my joints, muscles and I’m less hormonal as I’m getting a better nights sleep, as my muscles are more relaxed, the size and taste are ok too. Great quality in packaging as always.

Posted on Dec 2, 2022

The quality of this product is very good. The size of the package is not big for me to store. The ingredient is also good for me. The benefits include giving my brain great energy and lessening my stress. My age looks like smaller and my immunity becomes stronger. It tastes very good.

Posted on Nov 11, 2022

Thy I like this magnesium product because it has a daily dose of magnesium in only 1 capsule. So it's a great value for money and it's easy to take every day. It also comes in a great size and it will last you for at least 6 months of daily use. I use it to help me manage stressful situations better as magnesium is used up in the body when we stress out. It can also help with muscle cramps. This is one of my essential supplements.