MD

2,419
1,122
Posted on Nov 13, 2022
Stop Bad Body Odour

I bought this for one reason only, to hopefully eliminate some body odour. I have suffered from chronic body odour from a very young age, despite a strict cleaning regimen I was always that stinky kid at school and the Skunk at work, sounds funny but it has an adverse effect on my social life. Doctors could never help me just suggest medicated soaps and clinical deodorants which have little effect. I came across Chlorophyll and was somewhat sceptical it would help me. Well I can gladly say after a few weeks of taking it before bed and after breakfast it has been a great benefit and improvement to my overall health, my wife says now when I sweat I don't smell like garbage in the sun(I know shes such a sweetie ;) but seriously I notice that my dedorant is still working and my breath is also fresher throughout the day, I have so much more confidence when out socially which has given me a more positive outlook. I haven't tried other brands but think the ingredient quality of NOW Chlorophyll is excellent, the minty taste is subtle when mixed with water.

2a4cd69e-bac7-4b76-a578-e0eaed7a488b
Posted on Sep 22, 2022
5,834

I think I discovered a new vitamin when I started using this vitamin. It delivers the vitamins that you need to maintain your health and wellness. It has helped me feel energetic and let me sleep better at night (without sleeping pills). I would recommend this vitamin to anyone who wants or needs to improve their well-being.

Posted on Aug 17, 2022
4,282

I've been using this vitamin for a couple of months and can't recommend it enough. When I take it, I have the most energy and feel like I can conquer the world. It's great for my mood as well - much happier than before. If you're looking to improve your health, immunity or well-being, definitely give this a try.

2,500

I have been using this vitamin for over a year now and I am very satisfied with the result. It has made a huge difference to my health and I am able to do more and stronger exercises. It is quite refreshing to be given such personalized attention. I have been recommended by many of my friends and colleagues and they are happy with their results too!

4,168

2,186

I have been using this vitamin for months now. It is absolutely incredible! I was unsure about it initially, but after a couple of weeks, I realized that everything I had been told about vitamins and their effect on my health couldn't be further from the truth. This vitamin is extremely effective in helping me get through the day and as a result, I am sleeping better and

1,815

I have been using this product for almost a year now, and I can notice the positive changes immediately. This is the Vitamin that did I believe caused me to become more energetic and able to focus in my work. I highly recommend taking this supplement if you are suffering from depression or any other issues related to energy and energy levels.

3,744

I found this supplement fantastic and I would recommend it to anyone, anywhere. I am so glad we had the opportunity to try it. It improved my health and vitality greatly, as well as giving me a burst of energy throughout the day. The vitamins contained in this product are not just "supplements" but are real vitamins that I have taken for many years now. They

2,299

I started using VitaminCream a few years ago and in December I was able to run the Ironman triathlon. A few months later I decided to try out vitaminCream again, as I had stopped taking it for a while. It was not an easy decision for me, but once I tried it again, things just got better and better. In fact, at

2,212

I am a retired accountant and I have been taking this vitamin daily. It has helped me to concentrate, focus on projects and motivate myself in the classroom. The most important thing I've noticed so far is how well it regulates my blood pressure and blood sugar levels. This can be a problem if you are diabetic because that's when you want your blood sugar levels as low as