MD
4.6

4.6
Posted on Sep 24, 2022

Started taking this recently and to assist with my health and healing from breast cancer. This s a form of soursop since the fruit is hard to get unless you are in another country or order the fruit boxes.. My doctor supported this supplement but make sure you check with your medical professional to ensure that this or any other supplement doesnt interact with your prescription drugs....

Posted on Sep 12, 2022

I see and improvement in my health since I started this which is very exciting! No side effects I can notice. Lump on my liver disappeared from an ultrasound a while ago, since taking this which is exciting.

cc47b864-ac19-4325-b750-be0feecde4b2
Posted on Mar 1, 2022

great service, good product, I am on chemo with xeloda 7 days on, 7 days off, I take graviola on off days. colon cancer #3 Wish me luck

Posted on Oct 18, 2022

Healthy Cell Function Free Radical Scavenger Non GMO Project Verified A Dietary Supplement Vegetarian/Vegan Kosher Botanicals/Herbs Family Owned Since 1968 GMP Quality Assured Graviola tree (Annona muricata), also known as soursop, is found in tropical areas of the world. Its leaves have a long history of use by traditional herbalists. More recent scientific studies suggest that acetogenins, the active constituents of graviola, can support healthy cell growth and function. Other active compounds found in graviola leaves have free radical scavenging properties.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

Quality graviola supplements is great at boosting the immune system when you're feeling run down or sick. I think the ingredients in this caps are great and strong enough to do eat they are supposed to. No bad aftertaste and safe to talk daily as part of a healthy diet.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Pro: Works excellent and provides great relief Con: I find it expensive for daily use. I received about $80 credit from reviews before I started experiencing difficulties submitting reviews. Now, the app deletes the review instead of saving it, lol! Online I can review products that no longer offer the $1 credit! I now try to review products for $1, but the iHerb website freezes and shuts down, lol!

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

Graviola is a small tree native to tropical regions. It makes edible fruit and has been used traditionally for parasite infections. It can support healthy cell growth and function and has free radical scavenging properties. Goof for improving the immune system.

Posted on May 23, 2022

I buy this for my senior dogs, they have tumors.. I just google about Graviola and many people got the benefits from Graviola.. so I give it a try. Hopefully their tumors won't get bigger

Posted on Nov 6, 2022

Excellent quality product, it does the effect as described. Great product for good price, package and size are perfect. Definitely will be buying it again.