MD

4.5
Based on 3,231 Ratings
2,213
Posted on Apr 8, 2022

The Peaceful Sleep essential oil contains natural ingredient. This is my first time to try this essential oil in the size of 30ml. The package is wrapped well with wrapping paper and bubble wrap. The scent makes me calm and relax to help on getting a good sleep after a hectic day.

9fdcc6b1-093b-434f-979f-4cae79df4cb1
76c0415a-4756-44d7-a56b-d029b9a4a0fe
Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

Wonderful scent, I put 3-4 drops in my humidifier every night before bed and it creates a peaceful environment for a good night's rest. I also put a drop of lavender oil on either side on my pillow before I sleep, it helps me to have a deep sleep.

Posted on May 5, 2022

Works every time and rely on it to make the night a smooth night before I even get into bed. The value ion the size of the bottle for the price is also a bonus I cant go pass. The family loves it and those that have moved on into their own homes now are more than happy to get a bottle from mum come little extra mum gift time.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

While the bottle suggests that it is good for sleep, I feel like this diffuser blend of essential oils is good for any time of the day when you want to relax and unwind! I find myself diffusing this oil before bed and after work to get myself into a state of relaxation. I will say that this blend is quite potent so I would recommend that you add about 3/4 drops to a diffuser. All in all, it smells amazing!

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

Sniffling it from the bottle itself, I had doubts of how this would smell. But once i put it in my diffuser, I was pleasantly surprised. The citrus notes really stand out at first and then you get a bit of the lavender, Ylang Ylang and sandalwood. It's not too overpowering. Helps to relax and fall asleep!

Posted on Oct 11, 2022
4,070

Love the scent of lavender. Use quite a bit especially with my masks these days - dot at the mask bottom to ease breathing and it is soothing too. First time trying this brand and the scent is great. Have been using 100% pure essential oils for years. Took a sniff and it smells like what I am presently using.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Posted on Dec 18, 2022

I use it every night. Love the relaxing smell. The container is also great, it doesn’t leak or spill the oil and easy to open. Great quality!

7a7b052e-e687-40fb-9702-3215c7196394
Posted on Aug 13, 2022

It has a blended smell of orange, lavender etc. it smells good but I am not sure if it’s good for sleep cos I don’t have sleeping problem. Good value for money.

21abda13-8b07-4eaa-beb5-67c2349d1130