MD

4.7
Based on 5,660 Ratings
4,711
Posted on May 18, 2022
Excellent product as expected from now foods!

Now foods is one of my favorite brand for supplements, the quality is incredible, has really great composition and good pricing, and has almost every product I need. This chromium picolinate is excellent, it was prescribed to help with my sweet cravings and its working. The capsule size is smaller than other brands, which I really loved it.

I'm pleased with now quality ingredients are good the don't give me any reaction you get a lot of benefit from this mineral good composition these supplements don't leave bad taste comes in a good size that can be easily takes,Good packaging try them if you have symptoms of deficiency.

66916dfa-57cc-443a-bf7f-b7cf5eeceae7
Posted on Jun 20, 2022

I really appreciate this product Chromium Picolinate because it is helping my body to do what it cannot do on its own. It was recommended that I use this because I was bordering on becoming pre-diabetic so that I could supplement my diet and make up for the deficiency in my body. I love the size its easy to swallow the packaging is eye catching. I also love that I only need to take it once daily. The quality is great as well. I couldn't have found a better product.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

I regularly buy this for my dad as it helps with his type 2 diabetes and he hasn't complained of any side effects or any other digestive problems. it lasts him a long time and is a great value for the price. Great quality and the size is not big enough to cause issues with ingestion. Thank you :)

Posted on Nov 18, 2022

I take this because its good for diabetes. I helps and the size is great for the price.. it lasts me for several months.. and i heard good reviews about its quality and the package is convenient too. The pill size is good too not very big. Its a good vitamin to add to your daily vitamin intake specially if you have diabetes.

52c5bdca-c85c-4370-95a3-618de963ede2
Posted on Oct 22, 2022

Love the fact that this comes in 250 caps!! I use this 3 times a day along with 1000mg Berberine 3x times a day and 500mg of Curcuman 3x a day for blood sugar control. I CANNOT take....and have tried MANY times, Metformin! NOPE to the NOPE!! So, this combo is amazing and obviously much healthier. I recently added in 125mg of Ox Bile which has made a big difference, since I have no gallbladder.

5290ee4b-a1d0-477f-a03e-150274bac00d
Posted on Dec 1, 2022

Posted on Nov 25, 2022

Having read for many years, even decades that chromium helps with diabetes I have taken it. I do not have diabetes but I hate the thought of pricking for blood samples and at just short of 82 years I believe I am very good condition for age, mind you, I take a lot of iherb products . Having attended a funeral of one of my peer group this week and looking at the others all I can say is "thanks iherb". Quality products at very good prices and free shipping to New Zealand 6,500 miles away within 3 - 7 days.

Posted on Oct 17, 2022

I'm not giving medical advice but I'm trying this to help with weight loss and blood sugar and so far I've been really pleased with the results I only take one every other day just because it is a trace mineral and I don't want to overload if that makes sense.

Posted on Oct 1, 2022
4,069

I started taking chromium to balance the urge for sugar in the evening, when I was tired and lacking in energy. Already the next day I felt a difference. The urge for sugar suddenly disappeared. But a warning: a friend of mine drew my attention to the fact that chromium harms RAM sleep by dreaming bad dreams. I confirm it is so.