MD

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

I got this for my dad who has been taking supplements for 40 years and he swears by it. He was pleased with this product and cannot believe how affordable it is. I am just glad iherb offers such convenience and affordability to order online for people worldwide. Highly recommended!

771d853e-d6ae-4a31-abfe-8b2326e5f54d

first of all the quality of NOW is great. about the C-1000 I take these capdules for a long time bcause it's a good antioxideant for our body. every day one capsule after meal, it's not a big deal but a big benefit! the capsule is a little big but it's okay. there is no taste, and 100 capsules in a package good for a long term. FEEL GOOD

c22a660b-62b2-44f5-8d6e-14fcfe0d4113
Posted on Nov 8, 2021

This is a great product, especially in the time of corona pandemic. The dosage is good, the supply is for the whole family. This product contains both vitamin C and bioflavonoids together. Bioflavonoids are antioxidants as well, but may not be found in high concentrations in the bloodstream alone. But they may affect the transport or activity of more powerful antioxidants, like vitamin C, throughout the body. Antioxidants may protect your cells from free radical damage, which are toxins in the body that can damage healthy cells. A great product, with many benefits, I recommend it! I really love it

09bf426d-5978-4d62-be2d-4e580e950c32
Posted on Nov 8, 2021

C-1000 is my bestfriend when it comes to vitamins. I’ve been using this since 2016 or 2017 i think. I never get sick since then,if I do double shift I double the dose also.. it helps my body recover from stress, it help us get going everyday.. I even recommended it to my family.. my mom is taking it everyday and she said there’s no stomach pain when taking this vitamin C because other vitamin C gives her stomach pain so my mom stick with this brand.. my husband is an EMT and exposed to CoVID everyday so I give him double dose of vitamin C and he never get sick also.. this vitamin C helps our immune system stronger and heals our wound fast. Thank God I found this brand!

f65754ee-bcab-4e08-83db-a091e3cecf7c
5e9feba1-1f33-41b2-a7ea-ebbff4727d40
Posted on May 28, 2022

I have been using NOW FOODS supplements for many years. They are well recognized throughout the industry and have been established for decades. Their products are some of the best on the market and reasonable in price for the quality you get. Very happy with all their products. I am a loyal customer and recommend them to everyone seeking better health.

d223db50-e8b6-499b-b82e-a6315ac6c456
Posted on Oct 26, 2021

I bought this product for the first time and realized that it is a very high quality product with the best ingredients. Feels a little acidic, but that's the way it should be. The capsule's size looks like a little large, but the number of mg is much larger.I recommend the product to buy and I hope everyone will like it to keep its immunity stronger.

297cf9a5-354f-4233-a9a6-cce25051d1d2
Posted on Jan 13, 2022

I choose vitamin C based on value for money. I prefer ascorbic acid and a bioflavanoid complex. This product ticks all the boxes. It's easy on the stomach too. I don't know why it is ranked only #34 in the category as it deserves a much higher place. The quality is good - I can't count how many bottles I've gone through in the last 5 years.

Vasylyna
Posted on Sep 24, 2021

Great formula and dose of Vitamin C for cold, flu and others (for daily vitamin C I prefer natural sources). 100mg of Bioflavonoids, which have been used to enhance the action of vitamin C, as an antioxidant, and for inflammatory conditions. And 25mg of Rutin, which has strong anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties too.

Posted on Oct 7, 2021

The pills are little big. I recommend because they are soft capsules. Usually i have stomach problems with vitamin C pills but not with these one. Also they are valued for the money if you take big bottle

b048a7c5-f1d7-4291-9793-3750b6824036
Posted on Aug 14, 2022

I bought this product for the 1st time for my family and found that it is a very high quality product with great ingredients. The capsule's size seem a little big but the number of mg is much larger.I recommend the product to buy and I hope everyone will like it to keep its immunity stronger.