MD

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

I've been using the Vitamin for about a month now, and I have to say that it is an excellent product. When I first started out, my nagging back pain was getting worse and worse. After about four months of using the supplement, it went away completely. The other thing that I like about the vitamin is that it also helps me lose weight by making me

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

I have been taking Vitamin C for 5 years and found that my health was getting worse. I couldn't walk without hurting, had stomach issues and many other problems. I started taking Vitamin C again and after about a week, I felt like a new person. My health is better the day after I take it.

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

Product well received. Found this 1000mcg best to be taken at an interval on a daily basis, instead of a big dose all at once; this is because the half-life of biotin in human body is about 3hours, if I am not wrong. please like if you learnt something from this review! thank you =)

b3062e97-ca4b-4ff8-a6f8-d9c6b166037e
Posted on Jan 17, 2022

I tried a "hair" vitamin, which is a multi with extra biotin, and while I felt like I was leaving less hair in my brush, it didn't seem to do a whole lot. When I ran out I bought this biotin. I've been taking it a couple weeks and honestly I haven't noticed much more of a change with the hair, but my nails look fabulous. Strong and long and very white. I didn't notice any change in my nails with the other product.

2850ed6b-b740-41d3-9494-d52f69a06e72
Posted on May 29, 2022

It is an excellent supplement to use for skin and hair. it is of great quality. i highly reccoment it. i like this supplement because it boosts the health of hair and helps to manage blood sugar levels plus it has so many other benefits. The there is no wired taste in it and aids collagen production too. moreover it has 100 capsules so easily we can use it for 3 months.

Biotin works not only for skin and hair, it helps maintain many of your body's major systems. Like other B vitamins, biotin helps your body use enzymes and carry nutrients throughout the body. Studies show that biotin may help manage symptoms of diabetes. It helps regulate blood sugar levels in some people with diabetes. Along with boosting metabolism, biotin can also aid in weight loss.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

This vitamin has been amazing for my health and well-being. I've seen a big improvement in my mood and was able to cut back on some of the medications that were taking up space in my cabinet. I'm really glad I found this supplement!

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

Quick to arrive, nice and tiny is easy to take. Hard to tell if it’s working for husband with PD. As he takes quite a few products as always it’s hard to pinpoint what is helping but he is feeling good at present. He has been taking biotin for a few years now.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

ingredients and quality of this product good. skin hair nail have benefits from this product and helps to improve those. this product doesn’t contain collagen but helpful to improve keratin level in body. packaging and size of capsule is also good. no taste. helpful for dermatitis. worth for money.

Posted on May 20, 2022

I do not take a B-Complex, because I don't believe in one-size-fits all. I take my B vitamins separately to get the ratios and doses that I need. Biotin is good for my skin, and I'm sure it does other good things, too. This is a small capsule, easy to take. I do like NOW brand for consistent quality.