Page 1 - Reviews - Neutrogena, Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes, Refill Pack, 25 Pre-Moistened Towelettes - iHerb
MD
Posted on Jan 21, 2022

Thank you iherb. I am from the Philippines. All the brands from here are not available in the ph. Your products are really A+ deal. Its really good and cheap. The shipping from US to Ph only took 10 days. It’s my third time buying many products from iHerb and the results are really satisfying. Highly recommended! 🙌

Posted on Jul 5, 2021

These are perfect to put in a pocket or carry in a purse for any needed touchups during the day! Because I have to use eyedrops several times a day, my eye makeup (even the waterproof ones) tend to run, and I often get raccoon eyes . With these individual towlettes, no more raccoon eyes!

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

So good i like it i love nice and really wow wowww So good i like it i love nice and really wow wowww So good i like it i love nice and really wow wowww So good i like it i love nice and really wow wowww So good i like it i love nice and really wow wowww So good i like it i love nice and really wow wowww So good i like it i love nice and really wow wowww So good i like it i love nice and really wow wowww So good i like it i love nice and really wow wowww

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

It really does get rid of all the makeup off your face, it is a good quality and the size of the wipes is enough to use only one to wipe face clean. The individual package is a great benefit easy to travel with and help to keep the texture of the wipe moist, the color is white for does who are concern.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Perfect for sensitive skin and for daily use. The size is great for taking it with you on the go and the packaging is super convenient. Definitely a product to use frequently and at any age or skin type. Very gentle for the skin and you can feel that its a great quality and composition.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

Love how they are individually packed and it’s really great for someone like me who doesn’t wear makeup on a daily basis. Regular wipes usually dry out before I get to use them. Quality wise I feel it’s pretty good at removing my makeup. Scent wise, there’s no smells to it that I can detect.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

I had been taking one of these makeup wipes in a plastic sandwich bag... such an improvement to have the individual ones all nicely wrapped! The best part is they are ‘wet’ with just the right amount of ingredients... I was worried maybe they’d be on the dry side but they aren’t. These are now a new addition to my beauty kit and tricks. They also are especially nice to have on hand when out on a date, or a long day away.

Posted on May 15, 2022

Quality of wipes is really good, the size is big enough to clean all face from make up, easy to use. Cleans all types of cosmetics,very gentle even with eyes. Wipes have nice texture,they are white color,smell lovely, the composition of scent is very gentle. The package is very convenient to take on a trip.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

Such a great product! I love the packaging and size, I make sure to always have a few in my handbag and my car so if I’m feeling a bit hot and sticky I can easily whip my makeup off and feel fresh again. The sent is lovely and the wipes themselves are a great size to get my full face of makeup off. Very good quality wipes. Will most definitely repurchase these again.

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

These makeup wipes are perfect for my gym bags and travel bags even without makeup with no concerns. Packing size make me feel using wipes so easy. They are individually wrapped and are easy to open. These wipes stay moist even when they are left in a hot car or on a boat. They are perfect for all your makeup removing needs!