MD

Oceans
Posted on Nov 7, 2021
My doctor recommended this specific brand because of anemia

I was in bed for almost two years and could not figure out why my energy was so low. I thought I had chronic fatigue syndrome or that there was something going on mentally...but after many blood panels trying to figure it out I found out my iron levels were low. my doctor recommended this exact brand. Because it contains iron I’ll take it at night so it does not conflict with any other medications I might take during the day. They weren't quite to the point of Anemia but low enough that I felt exhausted for two years. I started taking Hema-Plex and my overall health improved dramatically and drastically. I have tons of energy and I fell fabulous. There have been zero side effects aside from very bright colored and vitamin smelling urine which is common when taking supplements. These might make your blood pressure spike due to the amount of B vitamins in the product.I am now only taking one a week because my iron levels are back to normal. If you are feeling lousy and need a boost naturally these are for you!

fd0b7845-96b2-49e1-8d62-8ee04234f91c
Posted on Nov 2, 2021

In order to make the right choice, I analyzed a lot of info before buying. This product occupies the first place in category Iron here at iHerb & it speaks for itself. Combination of great quality & affordable price is the reason why Hema-plex has won loyalty of so many customers. My doctor prescribed me iron on the base of my medical tests due to anemia. These tablets were effective in my case. As any medicine it can have side effects so consult your doctor obligatorily before taking!!!

e31cec0b-18cd-4b15-9d42-beaa72aafbda
ad7e003c-37a7-4894-98d0-fa5db007e99d
d7ac6037-0ca0-4525-9d32-39d5d893a78c
Posted on Aug 2, 2022

I cannot say enough good things about this vitamin, it is an absolute life-saver. I have been using it for at least 10 years and have never had a problem with it. It has taken the edge off my symptoms of a host of diseases including chronic fatigue, migraines and arthritis. I would recommend it to anyone who suffers from any form of neurological dysfunction

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

this vitamin is one of the best vitamins that I have ever used. It offers so many health benefits that I believe will boost your immune system and increase your energy. You can also see an improvement in mood, which is really important. If you're looking for a great supplement that has a lot of health benefits and doesn't cost much, this is it!

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

this vitamin is an excellent supplement. It's an immune booster, a mood booster, and it has improved my quality of life. I started taking it because of my chronic cough and nightly asthma attacks. It's helped clear up my cough & asthma, so much that I no longer have to use the rescue inhaler during the day!

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

I was taking this vitamin for a couple of weeks and I noticed my headaches were gone. I was also noticing an increase in energy and I felt more alert. It is a quality supplement that has helped me drastically improve my mood and well-being, as well as my immune system.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

I've been using this vitamin for a long time now, and I can't say enough good things about it. It has improved my health, mood, and quality of life. It's easy to take and has no side effects. I highly recommend that anyone with an appetite but are on a budget should purchase this vitamin to help them improve their overall health, mood and quality

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

I was feeling tired and wasn't able to do my daily tasks like I used to. I tried taking a lot of vitamins and eating right, but nothing seemed to work until this vitamin came into my life. This vitamin is definitely the way to go if you want it all: mind, body and soul.

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

I have tried so many different vitamins that I can't even remember them all and most of them didn't work for me. This vitamin has been a lifesaver for me. I noticed the difference in my energy levels the very first day and it's been only a week or two since then. My mood has improved and I feel healthy and well. I would recommend this vitamin