MD

4.8
Based on 1,278 Ratings
1,046
Posted on Jun 18, 2022

I've been using this potassium product to augment my battles with high blood pressure and cholesterol levels. I take it once nightly and it has proven to be a helpful addition to my regimen. The way to check if a supplement is working is to use it for several weeks and then stop using it for about one week. If/when you experience a noticeable difference in how you are feeling and you felt better when taking it then you know it is of benefit to you to continue. This has proven to work for me so you can try it if you wish. The newer square packaging of Nature's Way products help with storage. Also, I have found their products to be superior in terms of quality and ingredients. The list of what's in the perfectly sized capsule is short, as it should be, with the majority ingredient being what you wanted in terms of product composition. I highly recommend Nature's Way Potassium.

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

I am using IHerb Potassium for two weeks, I am a music teacher and active trumpeter, because well this musical instrument depends a lot on a good muscle condition as well as the good balance of the nervous system and a good cardio for the necessary strength for the work as a trumpeter. Product highly recommended.

Posted on Oct 11, 2022
12,484

Pretty product. I am delighted. I buy often and not the last time. Everything arrives quickly and in good packaging. Definitely with love for people. I recommend.

Posted on Nov 10, 2022

Potassium is an essential mineral that is needed by all tissues in the body, it has the capsule type the Dr recommended for us. Pricing was reasonable, especially compared to the higher end stores where we found similar pills Quality ingredient, no taste, small size capsules. Great supplement. Helps with my foot and leg cramps

Ornexi
Posted on Jul 14, 2022

Good quality, great price, great amount of ingredients, best formula for best absorption. Doesn't have any taste, the size of capsules are quite small, daily dosage is 1 capsule, so this supplement is enough for three+ months. Using potassium supplements have many benefits - helps to regulate the heartbeat, ensures proper function of the muscles and nerves, it's vital for synthesizing protein and metabolizing carbohydrates.

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

This is my first time purchasing from iHerb. So far I'm happy, and I have a lot of hope that this dietary supplement will help me deal with my muscle cramps. Quality so far appears to be good and ingredients seem to be good. Although I'm outside the US, my shipment came promptly, shipping fees are great.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

I love this form of potassium. I've tried other forms, and this works for me the best. I actually open the caps and add to my daily smoothie. This product always seems to be very fresh. I also like the newest square design of the bottles because they are easier to grab onto and stack alongside other supplements with the same package design.

Posted on May 30, 2022

I’m still trying it! But it feels and smells nice. And the size is just fine. My friend recommended it to me so I got it. Again, it has a nice scent. It’s easy to use. Idk about the quality I’m still trying it. It gives you a nice feelig afterwards. Ingredients are the same.

be08472c-8cd0-4ccd-8808-56c9ac049a9c
Posted on Nov 15, 2022

I was told to take this formula for the 1st week of starting a diet. It did seem to help with the starting the weight loss .

Posted on Oct 2, 2022

I use this product to help manage severe nightly leg cramps. You must adjust the dosage because it will cause loose stools if too much is taken.