MD
4.7

4.7
Posted on Sep 5, 2022

I've taken garlic for a numbers of years after reading about its benefits, that it helps with circulation and lowers blood pressure. I switched to this product because its price is reasonable and I don't have much after smell and taste when I take it. It's also has antibacterial benefits.

Posted on Aug 25, 2022

I'm not a doctor. I am just going by intuition. This stuff makes me feel so much healthier than before i started taking it. I feel like my blood flows better, if that makes any sense. I am going to continue to take this. I used to eat garlic all the time, now I don't have as much time to chop garlic. This pill helps. FWIW, it tastes VERY garlicky. That's how you know it's real.

LianaLuna
Posted on May 28, 2022

I take it for my father health. His age is 70 years old. And he asked me to buy this supplement. Garlic oil is good for cholesterine and for heart health. There are 90 capsules in the package and I like it) the price is good. Capsules have no any garlic taste or smell.

Posted on May 28, 2022

I love garlic, but not on my breath! Luckily this package of garlic tablets are fabulous! It’s winter in Australia and I reckon I benefit from taking them to increase my immunity. They don’t leave me smelling of garlic either! The capsule size is not too big to take c and everything in them is a naturally derived ingredient. At my age I can’t take chances of colds becoming worse. I like these and I will reorder. And remember: No yucky taste!

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

I will probably say this more then once, & it will be the same thing. I buy a lot of medications for the/my heart. I got hit by a SUV in Upstate, NY so I am a very cautious guy when in comes to my health. I take them in the morning, afternoon, & night. This one is only once a day so I chose night. It helps the heart, & it's health so that is what matters to me. Thanks.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Great natural garlic supplement. Very good for the immune system, helps a lot with colds. Lowers cholesterol. This product is an alternative to fresh garlic. Convenient to take. Didn't cause any side effects for me.

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

Another quality product from a trusted name, Nature's Way. The ingredients include a useful 580 mg of garlic, taken mainly for its cardiac benefits and to help reduce blood pressure. Garlic also has many other benefits, such as antibacterial, to help maintain general health. The downside has been the after-taste for a while afterwards.

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

Garlic is a must have in any home pharmacy box, it helps a lot to fight with viruses and I also use it in antiparasite protocols

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

I take these vegan capsules because it keeps my blood pressure in check, and fight bacterial infections. boosts my immune system. Besides, taking care of imbalances in my blood sugar, it also assists in fat metabolism. I recommend it any day.