MD

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

I am grateful I found this product. I have tried many things and none of them worked for me. I have Osteopenia and always have pain. My legs felt heavy, burning, restless much more. I ordered this product to give it try and I am glad I did. Very first dosage I took I noticed changed, pain gone and now I can walk many hours without having any pain in my legs. Thank you so much for such a great product. P. S. I even stop taking this product for a few days to see the difference and I noticed no pain at all. Miracle product. God bless

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

My mom and grandmom both found this to be very effective for relieving mild to moderate joint pains. Found it helped improve joint mobility as well.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

great quality product. it really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. it was made of high qualiy ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect. over all good quality. im looking forward to purchasing another one!

Posted on Sep 25, 2021

This is an affordable natural product. It helps to strengthen the joints. My wife has a problem with arthritis - this product helped her quite a lot. It is not a pain-killer but has a positive long-term effect on the joints.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

Helped my husband in his recovery after an accident. Pain levels decreased, mobility increased. When used in conjunction with physiotherapy, it would be even more effective.

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

This product is very good. I am willing to introduce this product to my acquaintances I like it so much that I highly recommend it I've never seen a product like this before. At this price, it seems to be cheap compared to its merits

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

I like this brand because they mainly contain the therapeutic product in a vegan capsule. I like devil's claw for the benefits it has for joint pain. I would recommend this to anyone with joint pain

Posted on Jun 2, 2021

We add this to our dog's dinner each night and after about 6 weeks, we've seen a significant difference in the way she moves, her stiffness when getting up and laying down has eased and she doesn't appear to have any side effects. We decided to add these to her other supplements on advice from a holistic vet we've been seeing.

9d6c6e7b-f0f9-4537-b927-3a15943e05a4
Posted on Apr 5, 2021

This works and helps so much with sciatica pain! At first I wasn’t sure if it was helping but when I stopped I really noticed it. Also it goes away faster to helps heal your body too! I highly recommend. I have my whole family with sciatica pain on this!

3e590abb-819a-4963-bb59-e0ae28bffc2a

In phytotherapy it is used in conjunction with curcumin+black pepper to fight inflammation in the body. You could have inflammation either in your digestive system or muscles. I take it as a part of my recovery post back surgery (discectomy l4-l5) to clean the scare tissue and help with flexibility. So far so good. I take 4 tabs per day in 2 servings. 30mn before meal 2 and 30 mn before meal 5. Yes as a bodybuilder and trainer I have 6 small meals per day. Digestion is more effective this way ;-)

ffffbaa2-8ea3-4b2f-848f-129c51bb7015