MD
4.7

4.7
Posted on Jun 16, 2022

Astragalus possesses adaptogenic properties. It is therefore useful both to counteract periods of stress, fatigue, asthenia and in convalescence (especially after antibiotic treatments), and to increase learning and memory performance, and improve the duration of sleep thanks to its relaxing effects., Supports the tolerance of stress and increases cell growth, metabolism and longevity.

Posted on Oct 14, 2022
4,069

Posted on Aug 31, 2022

Great product for Immunity, it's helping me with fatigue , I'm feeling with more energy than before and the taste is fine , the size of the capsule is also good.

Posted on Jul 25, 2021

This product is excellent because it's a standardized extract which means it's more potent and I can see it working in bloodwork. The ingredients are top quality. The benefit of this supplement is it keeps kidneys healthy. The packaging is great too as the lid is very secure.

Posted on Feb 20, 2021

This is just a fabulous herb to have in one's cabinet. For immune support, energy (don't mistake this for red bull!). Energy in this case is very subtle - it is more that after a while you know you have more stamina. Excellent for strong sport regimes and overall when one needs immune support for fatigue etc. According to Ron Teaguarden Astralagus as well as Schizandra are adaptogens they know how to balance and overactive or underactive immune system, Spleen in case of Astralagus or Liver in case of Schizandra.

Posted on Dec 13, 2020

I usually start taking this product, one capsule three times a day, either when there is a threat of infection around me or when I feel I am catching a cold or similar. So far it has worked miracles. In a day the symptoms are gone and nothing serious develops. In my experience this is one of the most potent immune booster herb.

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

There are studies showing that astragalus can prolong life by increasing the activity of the enzyme telemoresis.

Posted on Mar 5, 2021

I have been ordering this for over 16 years. I have asthma and find it helps me breathe easier when I have a cold. It helps reduce the recovery time too. I have been taking it every day during the pandemic to boost my immune system.

Posted on Oct 4, 2021

Astragalus has been used in Traditional Chinese Medicine for many years, due to its many health benefits. I like to use it while fasting to promote autophagy and because of its antiaging properties.