MD
Based on 1,009 Ratings

4.6
Based on 1,009 Ratings
Posted on Apr 12, 2022

it has immediate effect on my hair,I didn't use any conditioner for my hair but when I use this just for 5 days, it's already effective, yet for my skin and nails,haven't seen any effect yet, I may keep using it since I have hormonal acne

Be-Natural
Posted on Jun 5, 2022

I can definitely feel the energy of being more alive. It contains a 100% of lots of different vitamins and minerals which are great for hair and nails (my main opportunity areas) I am recovering from hairloss so I try different vitamins from iHerb. This one is good and have good price however I don't like that you have to take 2. Next time I will look for an take 1 kind of vitamin. The size is medium and doesn't taste bad. You can try them, it's a nice vitamin.

ca8f4cba-7ce6-426c-992c-9b7ce4ea3cfc
Posted on Jan 23, 2023

Multi-vitamins for hair, skin and nails are formulated to provide the body with essential nutrients that are needed for healthy hair, skin, and nails. These supplements can help to support the growth and maintenance of healthy hair, skin and nails, and can also help to improve the overall health and appearance of these three. They often contain ingredients such as biotin, collagen, and vitamins like A, C, D, and E. Nature's Way, Alive! Hair, Skin & Nails Multi-Vitamin, Strawberry, 60 Softgels contains a blend of vitamins, minerals, and other nutrients that are specifically chosen to support the health of your hair, skin, and nails. The ingredients include biotin, vitamins A, C, D and E, and minerals like zinc, selenium and silica. The strawberry flavor of the softgel should make it easy to consume. It's important to keep in mind that while supplements can be beneficial, they should not be used as a substitute for a healthy diet and lifestyle. It's always best to consult with a healthcare professional before taking any new supplement, especially if you are pregnant or have any underlying medical conditions.

Posted on Jan 22, 2023

You will notice the effect of taking this supplement in a week. less hair fall and improved nails and skin. The size of the pill is very reasonable, easy to swallow. When taken daily, you will feel the difference. it has antioxidants and has all the necessary vitamins. One pill will be sufficient. Tastes amazing and the price is great for its quality, ingredients, uses and benefits. I will definitely rebuy.

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

Ornexi
Posted on May 27, 2022

Quality is great. Ingredients are the most needed and love the potency. Softgels are easy to swallow, doesn't have any smell or taste. Works great as a prevention from time to time, especially if you feel that your hair, skin or nails got weaker.It really improves health. One package is enough for month, 2 softgels daily.

Posted on Mar 10, 2022
1,463

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

I’m not a big fan of the after taste but doesn’t matter as long as it’s healthy for me there is a noticeable difference in my nails my hair no that much I expect that since I’ve only been taking it for 2 weeks now but definitely going to order a second bottle

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

Great combo for me. Taken daily it seems my hair and nails are both having a positive effect. Mild on my digestion, small sized pill, easy to swallow and yet strong enough to make a difference. Has a mild berry taste.